Gujarat High Court Publish an advertisement for direct recruitment of District Judge. Today we are provided Syllabus and Study Material, Exam Date, Interview Date, Salary, Education and Eligibility criteria.
In this article, we will be discussing the Gujarat High Court District Judge Syllabus and Study Materials in detail. Likewise Candidates preparing for the Gujarat OJAS HC examinations can download and practice it.
Besides you can download latest official syllabus of this exam. (Link given in last)
To add a final touch to your Gujarat Ojas HC District Judge preparation practice with the expected questions, mock tests all of which can help you boost your Knowledge. Finally here we are providing you with everything that you will need to crack Gujarat Ojas HC District Judge 2020 Online Examination.
Let’s start with selection process and latest official syllabus of District Judge. Although our team written this syllabus in context of all India District Judge recruitment in High Court.
|Department Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|Examination Fee||General/ – Rs. 1500/-|
OBC/ EWS/SC/ ST/ PH – Rs. 750/-
Important Dates for District Judge Recruitment 2020
|Start Date and Time of Registration||06/03/2020|
|Last Date & Time of Registration||21/03/2020|
|Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) &|
Test of Gujarati Language
|Main Written Examination||05/07/2020|
|Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview)||September 2020|
Truly all necessary detail for Gujarat HC Ojas recruitment District Judge post, given below.
General Assistant Manager (80 Posts)
|Education Qualification||Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.|
|Practising Experience||Practiced for a period not less than Seven Years.|
|Age Criteria||35 to 45 Years|
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Especially team JobsCaptain provided here official Syllabus and Exam pattern of Gujarat Ojas HC District Judge.
Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)
Accordingly an online screening examination consisting of two papers. Details of syllabus subject given below.
|Paper 1||Law||100||2 Hours|
|Paper 2||English, General Knowledge & Awareness||100||2 Hours|
|Paper 3||Test of Gujarati Language||50||1.30|
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall consist of 2 Papers.
- Each of 100 Marks & 2 Hours’ duration
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark
Law Paper Syllabus
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, Protection of Children from Sexual Offence Act, 2012.
- Legal Maxims
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology
English, General Knowledge & Awareness Paper Syllabus
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Indian History and Geography
- Basics of Science and Technology
- Analytical Reasoning /Mental Ability
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation / Application
Syllabus for Gujarati Language Test
Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
The Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) shall consist of Two Papers.
|Paper 1 & 2||Law||100||3 Hours|
- Part : I (50 Marks) : Answer to Questions, Short Notes, Precis Writing
- Part : II (50 Marks) : Judgment Writing
- Main Written Examination shall be English
Paper – I (Criminal)
Answer to Questions, Short Notes, Precis-writing.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offence Act, 2012.
Paper – II (Civil)
- The Constitution of India
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Succession Laws, Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim & Christian)
- Intellectual Property Laws
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Electricity Act, 2003
- The Right to Fair Compensation & Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation & Resettlement Act, 2013
- Family Courts Act, 1984
- Basic Laws relating to Environment
- Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
- The Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972.
Viva–voce Test (Personal Interview)
Specifically only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Viva-voce Test shall be of 50 Marks.
- The object of the Vivavoce Test is to assess the suitability of the candidate for the cadre, by judging the mental alertness, knowledge of law, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgment, skills, attitude, ethics, power of assimilation, power of communication, character and intellectual depth analytical ability and the like, of the candidate.
Download Official pdf Notification of District Judge Post – Gujarat Ojas HC
Study Materials for District Judge
Accordingly JobsCaptain provides Free Study Materials pdf for the post of District Judge for Preliminary Exam(Paper 2). Next to read and prepare for exam.
Although Read on to know Official Language Stream important details about District Judge 2020 Recruitment.
Science and Technology
Generally best science mcq questions with answers given below.
Thank you for reading, If you have any questions regarding this Recruitment, please do comment below, our education expert soon reply you.