1.Which city is called “Zero Mile Center” because of its location on India’s Geographic center?
2. The least populated State in India is?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
3.India is divided into how many pin code zones?
4.Which among the following National Highways of India is the longest?
5. Main river flowing in the state of Jammu and Kashmir is ?
6. Gir forest are located in ?
7. What is the longest irrigation canal in India called ?
A. Yamuna Canal
B. Upper Bari Doab Canal
C. Indira Gandhi Canal
D. Sirhand Canal
8. The famous hill-station Kodaikanal lie in is?
A. Nilgiri hills
B. Javadi hills
C. Cardamom hills
D. Palani hills
9. Asia’s largest tulip garden is located in which state?
C. Jammu & Kashmir
10. How many states of India share its border with Bhutan?
11.India is divided into how many pin code zones?
12.Which National Highway connects Delhi and Kolkata via Varanasi?
A. NH 8
13. Which among the following National Highways of India is the longest?
14. Which of the following canals is located in West Bengal ?
A. Sarada Canal
B. Eden Canal
C. Lower Ganga Canal
D. Sirhind Canal
15.When the Moon completely covers the Sun, it is known as?
A. The Umbra
C. The Penumbra
D. None of these
16. “Rubber Board of India” is located at?
17. Which of the following states has the highest irrigation coverage?
B. Uttar Pradesh
18. Which of the following States has the longest coast (लंबा तट) line?
A. Andhra Pradesh
19. Which is the largest lake in India?
A. Chilka Lake
B. Sambhar Lake
C. Nainital Lake
D. Sishram Lake
20. The Ankleshwar famous for?
A. Exploration of oil and natural gas
B. Coal mining
C. Cotton textile industries
D. Iron and steel industries