The Distance and direction sense reasoning pdf includes various questions for reasoning. While new pattern direction quiz pdf provides objective types of questions that are often asked in competitive exams.
Distance and direction sense reasoning questions pdf contains many different tricks and tips for solving directions problems.
Questions on Distance and Direction Reasoning
Directions and distance problem questions present the data about a person who is travelling in a different direction from one place to another place. Then one needs to calculate either the total distance or the distance between the initial and final position.
Direction and Distance Reasoning Questions in Hindi PDF
Important Points for Distance and Direction
- A person facing north, on taking left will face towards west and on taking the right turn towards east.
- When a person facing west, on taking left will face towards the south and on taking right turn towards north.
- If a person facing east on taking left then will face towards north and on taking the right turn towards south.
- A person facing south, on taking left will face towards east and on taking the right turn towards west.
Note: When a question says moved towards left or right side, we assume that the movement is at an angle of 90 degrees.
We hope you get all the Direction reasoning questions and answers. which will be useful for Insurance Exams, SBI clerks, Bank PO, SSC, and Bank exams.
Verbal Reasoning Practise Set:
- Syllogism Questions PDF
- Cause and Effect Questions
- Analogy Questions and Answers
- Arithmetic Reasoning PDF
- Blood Relation Questions PDF
- Coding-Decoding Questions
- Clocks and Calendars Questions
- Decision Making Questions and Answers
- Machine Input Output Logical Reasoning
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Practice Now|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Practice Now|
|Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers||Practice Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning||Practice Now|
Furthermore, if you need any reasoning book, then please do comment below. Our team get back to you soon.