Blood relation questions with solution pdf provide blood relationship chart for explaining relation problem. Blood relation aptitude questions with answers notes give information of family tree for solving difficult questions.
Reasoning blood relation objective questions are asked under the logical reasoning section. Practice questions of blood relation pdf are useful for testing yourself in reasoning problems.
Blood Relation Questions and Answers PDF
Verbal Reasoning Blood relation problem questions exactly don’t mean that biological relation. But there are family-based relations along with biological relations which will be useful for IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SSC, CMAT, SSC CGL, Railway, UPSC Exams.
Blood relations questions are asked based on relations like a brother, mother, sister, father, brother, nephew, niece, cousins, grandparents, etc.
Blood Relation (रक्त संबंध) Reasoning in Hindi
List of Blood Relation Quizzes
Check your knowledge by attempting Blood Relation Questions Quizzes for SBI, IBPS, PO and Clerk, RBI, LIC, Assistant, CET etc.
Types of Blood Relation Problem
- Conversation or Dialogue Based
- Based on Puzzles
- Relationships Riddle
- Coding and Decoding Blood Relation
- Symbolic Coded Relations Reasoning
Important Points for Solving Blood Relation Problem
- Based on the name you can not assume the gender of the person.
- If the statement says A is the son of B, the gender of B cannot be determined unless mentioned in the question.
- In coding-decoding blood relation problem, use a pictorial description to solving the question. It will make the relationship more clear for problem-solving.
Disclaimer: All information/materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!