Coding-decoding is a type of question that is often asked in reasoning ability tests. In this article, we will provide you with some important coding-decoding questions PDF that will help you in your upcoming Bank PO, SSC, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Bank Exam, RRB, Railway, UPSC, State PCS, Insurance and many other Competitive exams.
Quantitative Aptitude coding-decoding are questions where you have to decode a condition or a code given in the statement and based on it answer the questions.
Coding decoding problems pdf contains all new pattern coding decoding questions and solving tricks.
Download Coding Decoding Questions PDF
Coding Decoding Questions and Answers Pdf contains test series at the end of each chapter for revision. You can make use of our free coding-decoding new pattern pdf to test your skills to score high marks in competitive exams.
Types of Coding-Decoding:
There are total six types of coding-decoding:
- Letter Coding
- Number Coding
- Mixed Coding
- Mixed Number Coding
- Symbols Coding
How to Solve Coding and Decoding Reasoning Questions?
- Observe alphabets or numbers given in the code.
- Find the sequence whether it is ascending order or descending order.
- Detect the rule in which the alphabets, numbers and words follow.
- Fill the appropriate letter, number, word in the blank given.
If you have any questions regarding Coding or decoding Pdf Study Material. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.
Also, read these study notes to practise more Logical reasoning:
- Statement and Assumption Reasoning Questions
- Puzzles Questions and Answers
- Making Judgement Questions and Answers PDF
- Machine Input and Output Questions PDF
- Analogies Questions and Answers PDF
- Symbol Series Questions and Answers PDF
- Letter Series (alphanumeric series)
|Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning PDF||Download Now|
|General Intelligence Reasoning PDF||Download Now|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning Topics PDF||Download Now|
|Logical Reasoning Questions PDF||Download Now|