Are you looking for excellent books on Modern History with detailed descriptions? In this post, we are shared important Modern History of India PDF Books.
This book is read to worth for history lovers and very useful the candidates who are preparing for UPSC history subject.
|Book Name||Modern History of Indian Books PDF|
|Important for||IAS, IPS UPSC Examination|
|Total Books||6 Important Books|
Modern History of India book is very much needed for civil service examination and other competitive examination where questions are asked on Indian history.
Download Modern History PDF Books
This book covers comprehensively all the events of Indian Modern History which everyone should know about. It can be very helpful for any exam and also if you just want to read about history.
If you are looking for a good book related to modern history, then we recommend you to read these books.
Above books covers the following topics of Modern History:
- India in 18th Century
- Indian Renaissance and Reform Movements
- Early Uprising Against the British and Revolt of 1857
- Rise of Indian National Movement
- The Beginning of the Gandhian Era
- The National Movement in the 1940s
- Post War National Upsurge
- Contribution of Various Sections
These PDF books on Modern History also cover the following module:
- India As A Political Entity
- Socio-Religious Movements
- Indian National Congress – The Early Phase
- Swadeshi And Home Rule Movements
- Gandhian Tools For Struggles
- Critique Of Gandhi
- Gandhian Constructive Programmes
- India: The Republic
History PDF Books:
- Mastering Modern World History by Norman Lowe PDF
- Plassey to Partition PDF [A History of Modern India] By Sekhar Bandyopadhyay
- Arjun Dev World History PDF Book
- Gist of NCERT Indian History PDF
- Indian History In Hindi PDF
- Ancient Indian History PDF Books
- Medieval Indian History Books PDF
- Rajasthan History in Hindi PDF Book
Thank you for reading. We hope above all pdf books will help you in your upcoming UPSC examination. Furthermore, if you want more study material on this topic then do comment below.