Hello Guys, Here you can get a complete Brief History of Modern India Book PDF. A Brief History of Modern India 2020-21 Edition Written by Rajiv Ahir, He is an IPS officer.
Rajiv Ahir’s history pdf notes will be useful in all competitive exams such as UPSC, RRB, Bank Exam, SSC and many exams. Read a brief history of modern India 2020-21 edition PDF.
A Brief History of Modern India PDF Book by Rajiv Ahir
Rajiv Ahir is an IPS officer. He wrote this famous book for the candidates who prepare for government jobs.
|Book Name||A Brief History of Modern India|
|Author||Rajiv Ahir (I.P.S.)|
|Publisher||Spectrum Books PVT Ltd.|
|Exam||Civil Services (IAS-IPS), UPSC, NDA etc|
|More Description||Buy Now|
- RAJIV AHIR (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 01/01/2021 (Publication Date) - SPECTRUM BOOKS PVT LTD (Publisher)
Other Indian History Book PDF
History is divided into 3 phases.
- Ancient India History (प्राचीन भारत का इतिहास)
- Medieval Indian History (मध्यकालीन भारत का इतिहास)
- Modern history of India (आधुनिक भारत का इतिहास)
To learn more about India’s Hiosrty, please check the given links.
- NCERT History Books in Hindi PDF
- Gist of NCERT Indian History PDF
- 5 Ancient Indian History PDF Books
- Indian National Movement PDF [Hindi and English]
- Indian History Notes in Short [Infobank]
- Best books on Indian History in Hindi PDF
- Indian History In Hindi PDF
- Medieval Indian History Books PDF
- Indian History Questions & Answers PDF
- 100 Indian History Quiz with Answer
- Indian History Related Essay/Descriptive Questions
- NCERT Indian History Book PDF
- Modern History MCQ Quiz
Must Read Disclaimer: JobsCaptain.com is only for the Educational Purpose & Education sector. We are not the owner of the above book, Neither has it been Created nor Scanned by JobsCaptain. We only provide the link and Materials already Available on the Internet. If any Violates the Law contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for reading online or downloading A Brief History of Modern India by Rajiv Ahir. Further, if you need any modern books, then please do comment below. Our team will reply as soon as possible.