Are you looking for FSSAI Previous Year Question Papers Pdf for Food Safety Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant & other posts?
Then, you are in the right place for your search. Here we provide updated all the competition books for the food safety officer with solutions pdf.
These food safety officer books pdf is prepared based on the FSO and CFSO syllabus.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is referred to as Food Authority. It is a statutory Body under M/o Health and Family Welfare.
We divide Food Safety Officer Study Material into main Five (5) Parts:
- General Awareness or General Studies
- General Intelligence or Reasoning or Mathematics
- English Language
- Computer Literacy or Computer Knowledge and
- Functional Knowledge or Technical Paper for Food Safety Officer (FSO/CFSO)
Now let’s read Food Safety Officer Notes Pdf.
General Awareness or General Studies
Here we covered all important General Studies and Awareness topics for FSSAI Food Safety Officer competitive examination.
Indian History PDF Books in Hindi (Ancient, Medieval and Modern History of India)
Current Affairs in Hindi | Current Affairs in English (Current Events, Latest Sports, Defense, Banking, Political news, New Appointments, New Books with Author details, Inauguration News, Passed Away News, etc.)
Indian Geography (भारत का भूगोल) in Hindi Pdf
Download World Geography Pdf Notes for FSO and CFSO (Covered all Major events in World History)
General Science MCQ Questions with Answers PDF
Environmental GK for FSO and CFSO
Human Rights Issues Update Soon
Indian Polity PDF Books and India Polity MCQ Quiz in English for Food Safety Officer
General Intelligence or Reasoning or Mathematics
For any competitive examination, the reasoning is the most important part. Here we added key General Intelligence or Reasoning or Mathematics PDF books for Food Safety Officer (FSO/CFSO). These books covered all topics like Algebra, Geometry, Statistics and Trigonometry of HSC Standard.
Each of these English books integrates the study of grammar and vocabulary for the competitive examination of Food Safety Officer.
Computer Literacy or Computer Knowledge
Aspirants preparing for the Food Safety Officer 2021 (FSO/CFSO) exam have to study a variety of subjects. One of such is Computer Wwareness, you can get a good number of questions from this topic.
Download FSO and CFSO Computer Awareness Questions For Practice.
General Computer Knowledge Quiz [Covered all topics like Windows OS, MS Office(Word, Excel & PowerPoint), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services]
Functional Knowledge of Food Safety Officer (FSO)
If you want to score more marks than your competitor then this is one of the most important parts of this examination. This Subject-specific knowledge part covers 50 marks for Food Safety Officer (FSO/CFSO) competitive examination.
Functions and initiatives of FSSAI
Principles of Food Preservation, Processing and Packaging
Basics of Food Chemistry and their role in Human Nutrition PDF
Principles of Food Science and Nutrition
Food Microbiology General and Principles of Food Hygiene PDF
Food Safety Standards Act Rules & Regulations
General concepts of Food Analysis and Testing
Functions of FSSAI
Following functions are performed by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India:
- Setting Rules and Guidelines – FSSAI sets up rules and guidelines which need to be followed by all food manufacturing companies, keeping into consideration hygiene and food safety
- Granting License – To pursue any food-related business, the owner needs to get a certificate and license with the permission of FSSAI
- Test the Standard of Food – the standard and quality of food manufactured by all companies registered under FSSAI, is done by the organization themselves
- Regular Audits – Proper inspection is done for food-producing and manufacturing companies to ensure the standards are at par with the guidelines
- Spreading Food Safety Awareness – It is the responsibility of FSSAI to spread awareness and inform the citizens about the importance of safe and hygienic food consumption.
- Maintain Records and Data – FSSAI also has the responsibility to maintain proper records and data of all the registered organizations. Any violation of rules prescribed by FSSAI can lead to the termination of the license
- Keeping the Government Updated – Any food safety-related threat must be informed to the Government authorities for further action. Also, assist them in framing food standard policies.
We hope that the above information has given you a detailed idea about the books that you need for the Food Safety Officer examination. For interesting insights and constant updates do comments below!
Moreover, All kinds of important Pdf notes and around 10,00,000 questions and complete General Knowledge Material can be found here. Subject wise Download Links for Handwritten Class Notes and Quizzes in Hindi and English.
Subject Wise Study Notes and Quizzes
|Computer Awareness Notes – Open||General Hindi Notes – Open|
|Reasoning Notes – Open||English Grammar Notes – Open|
|Maths Notes – Open||Economics Notes – Open|
|General Science Notes – Open||Indian Polity Notes – Open|
|History Notes – Open||Today History in Hindi – Open|
|Environment GK Notes – Open||Banking GK in Hindi – Click|
|Geography Notes – Open||Computer Gk in Hindi – Open|
|JEE and NEET Notes – Open||Class 11 & 12 Science – Open|
|English Grammar Quizzes – Play Now||General Knowledge Quiz – Play Now|
Disclaimer: All information’s / materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!