Do you know Disha’s why this book is important for SSC Maths subject? Because in this book, recently asked questions in SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS and CPO with the chapter-wise arrangement and with solutions are given. That’s why it is a perfect book for SSC (Staff Selection) aspirants!
From this book, you will get a detailed explanation of each and every single type of question asked in SSC Exams. The best thing about this book is the questions are distributed chapter wise and contain total 25 Math Chapters.
This book is very excellent for SSC Aspirants. Let’s read basic information and download Disha SSC Maths Book PDF:
|Book Name||SSC Mathematics Guide|
|Author||Expert in Math Subject|
|Useful for||SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO Exams|
In this SSC Math Book of Disha book, below listed 25 maths topics are covered:
- Number System
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio, Proportion and Variation
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Linear Equations
- Quadratic & Cubic Equations
- Set Theory
- Coordinate Geometry
- Permutations and Combinations
- Trigonometry and Its Applications
- Data interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
5 Practice Sets
- All previous year’s questions with answers for SSC CGL-CHSL Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams are covered in this book.
- Best book for SSC quantitative aptitude advance preparation
- As per the exam syllabus of SSC Mathematics, 5 Practise Sets with solutions provided
- Short cut methods are given for solving any math question in just seconds.
- Illustrations and Examples are also provided whenever required
- Good book for practising Math questions
- A great collection of questions with awesome explanations.
- The questions are arranged in a systematic manner
Let’s download Disha SSC Maths Book PDF:
This book contains theories of important mathematics concepts. This book is perfect recipe for success in SSC examinations.
Finally, we can say, it is the best book for SSC (Staff Selection) CGL, CHSL, MTS and CPO Exams.
Important Maths PDF Book
Thank you for reading. Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding Math subject of Staff Selection exams then do comment below. Our team will soon reach out to you.