Statement & Assumption Questions PDF provides solved examples with detailed answer description. Assumptions examples explanation are given which is easy to understand.
In statement analysis reasoning notes, assumptions examples explanation are given in easy way for better understanding. Logical Reasoning tricks for statement and assumption are based on the latest exam pattern.
Logical Reasoning questions with answers pdf in Hindi contains practice quiz questions for all Statement and Assumption concepts.
Statement and Assumption Pdf Download
Logical reasoning questions asked in the competitive exams to check the efficiency of decision-making skills of aspirants. Here we provide statement and assumption practice questions for exam practice.
TOP 50 Most Important Statement and Assumption Questions
Solutions to the Most Difficult Official Assumption Questions by e-GMAT CR Team
Statement and Assumption ( कथन एवं पूर्वधारणाएं ) PDF in Hindi
Solutions to the Most Difficult Official Assumption Questions
Statement & Assumption Questions PDF for MBA competitive Exams like CAT/CMAT
TOP 50 Statement and Assumption Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains
Statements and assumptions Questions for Bank PO Exam
Free Mock CAT
Rules for solving Questions
Below given rules help you to easy for you to make assumption in the right way.
- The assumption is constantly Indefinite and Positive.
- Some words like some, to large extent, many, much, exist in the assumption that will always be TRUE.
- In the event that any Assumption is discussing past and future that suspicion will dependably be explicit (False).
- A few words like just, each, any, every, all, question showing word ( why, these, what) will be FALSE.
- Answer demonstrating words(therefore), Definitely, But, Certainly exist in the suspicion that supposition will dependably be explicit(False).
- On the off chance that any supposition demonstrating the word like the proposal, arrange, ask for that will dependably be implicit (True). Repetition is never verifiable.
- A few words like a few, to a vast degree, many, much, exist in the presumption that suspicion will dependably be implicit (True).
- Any Assumption that is passing on the message of commercial, see, request that supposition will dependably be implicit (True).
- Any Assumption that is discussing the social welfare (positive), Govt. strategies that supposition will dependably be implicit (True).
- Comparison is always wrong.
We hope you found this article useful and it helped in answering your questions on Statement & Assumption. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our support team or drop in a comment below!
Moreover, All kinds of important Pdf notes and around 10,00,000 questions and complete General Knowledge Material can be found here. Subject wise Download Links for Handwritten Class Notes and Quizzes in Hindi and English.
Subject Wise Study Notes and Quizzes
|Computer Awareness Notes – Open||General Hindi Notes – Open|
|Reasoning Notes – Open||English Grammar Notes – Open|
|Maths Notes – Open||Economics Notes – Open|
|General Science Notes – Open||Indian Polity Notes – Open|
|History Notes – Open||Today History in Hindi – Open|
|Environment GK Notes – Open||Banking GK in Hindi – Click|
|Geography Notes – Open||Computer Gk in Hindi – Open|
|JEE and NEET Notes – Open||Class 11 & 12 Science – Open|
|English Grammar Quizzes – Play Now||General Knowledge Quiz – Play Now|
Disclaimer: All information’s / materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which is already available on the internet. The content is meant for individual and non-commercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!