Boats and Streams Questions is a topic of quantitive aptitude reasoning. We categorized these questions into 3 levels easy, medium, and moderate level. And it covers all boat and stream concepts.
In boats and streams for bank exams pdf, you will find the easiest and quickest ways to solve a question. Problems on Boats and streams notes contain upstream and downstream important formulas, shortcuts, tips, and tricks.
The practice of boats and streams difficult problems questions is a must as they are easy as well as scoring and asked in IBPS Clerk, SSC CGL, UPSC, SBI PO, and Bank Exams.
Boats and Streams Questions and Answers
These tough upstream and downstream questions pdf with Solutions provide fully solved Boats and Streams examples with detailed answers with descriptions.
Important Points for Boats and Streams Problems
- Stream: The moving water in a river is known as a stream.
- Upstream: The boat is moving in the opposite direction to the stream, it is called upstream. In this situation, the net speed of the boat is called the upstream speed.
- Downstream: If the boat is flowing along the direction of the stream, it is called downstream. In this situation, the net speed of the boat is called downstream speed.
- Still Water: The water of a river or any other water body which is not flowing is known as still water, and the speed of the water is zero.
Types of Boats and Streams Questions
- Time-Based Questions
- Speed Based Questions
- Questions on Average Speed
- Questions Based on Distance
We have tried our best to represent important boats and stream questions with answer keys to help to improve your Quantitative Aptitude. Please comment on any suggestions in the comment section below.
To practice more on Quantitive Reasoning please check the given links.
- Simplification Questions with Solutions
- Speed Time & Distance Questions PDF
- Wrong / Missing Number Series
- Average Questions and Answers
- Work And Time Aptitude Questions PDF
- Number System Questions – Answers
- Problems on Age Questions
- Probability Questions and Answers
- Data Sufficiency Questions
- Word Problems Questions PDF
- Mathematical Operations Questions
- Approximation Questions for Bank PO
- Vedic Maths Tricks
- Maths Shortcut Tricks for Competitive Exams
|Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers
|General Intelligence Reasoning Questions
|Non-Verbal Reasoning Topics
|Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning Set