Approximation questions pdf provides difficulty level questions with solutions. And also 1000 questions are prepared as per the latest exam syllabus pattern.
Simplification and approximation questions pdf provides various shortcut methods for problem solutions. Approximation Questions are asked under the quantitative aptitude section in IBPS PO, Bank PO, SBI PO, SSC Clerk, and many more exams.
Also, practise Simplification Questions.
Approximation Questions and Answers PDF
A number is approximated by rounding. An estimation can be approximated by rounding the qualities inside it before playing out the tasks.
- Rounding the numbers to the nearest 10, 100, 1,000.
- For approximating the nearest ten, look at the digit during the tens column.
- To approximate to the nearest hundred, look at the digit in the hundreds column.
- For the nearest thousand, look at the digit in the thousands column.
Thank you for reading or downloading approximation questions with solutions pdf. If you have any queries related to these topics comment below.
Practice more on Quantitive Reasoning
- Quadratic Equation Questions and Answers
- Profit and Loss Questions PDF for Bank Exams
- Simplification Questions with Solutions
- Speed Time & Distance Questions PDF
- Wrong / Missing Number Series
- Average Questions and Answers
- Algebra Questions PDF with Answer
- Inequalities Reasoning Questions
- Work And Time Aptitude Questions PDF
- Number System Questions – Answers
- Ratios and Proportions Questions PDF
- Problems on Age Questions
- Seating Arrangement Questions
- Probability Questions and Answers
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest Questions
- Data Sufficiency Questions
- Word Problems Questions PDF
- Mathematical Operations Questions
- Vedic Maths Tricks
- Maths Shortcut Tricks for Competitive Exams
- Machine Input Output Questions PDF
|Quantitative Aptitude Reasoning||Practice Now|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||Practice Now|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning Topics||Practice Now|
|Logical Reasoning Set||Practice Now|
Disclaimer: All information/materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes are provided for students who are financially troubled but deserve to learn. Thank you!