Rakesh Yadav Sir is one of the most renounced faculty of Maths in India for all kinds of competitive Exams and is teaching Mathematics.
In this post, we are going to share with you Advance Math Book PDF of Rakesh Yadav sir. This math book is very useful to you in all competitive exams such as SSC CGL, Railway Group D, Defence and Banking Exam (IBPS-SBI).
From this book, you will learn 20 important topics of Math. Each and every chapter contains practice questions. By practising questions you will be able to sharpen your math question solving skills.
Let’s read basic information and download this book.
|Book Name||Advance Math Book|
|Publication||Rakesh Yadav Readers Publication Pvt. Ltd.|
Following Advance Maths topics covered in this book:
- Indices and Surds
- Linear equation in two variable
- Graphic representation of straight lines
- Coordinate geometry
- Mensuration – I (Area and Perimeter (2D)
- Mensuration – II (Area and Volume (3D)
- Algebraic Identities
- Center of Triangles
- Triangles, Congruence, and Similarity
- Circles, Chords, and Tangents
- Trigonometric ratios
- Trigonometric Identities
- Maximum and Minimum value of Trigonometry functions
- Trigonometry, Circular Measurement of Angles
- Height & Distance
If you read this book carefully and follow the concept and tricks of Rakesh Yadav sir then definitely you will score good marks in your competitive exam. Let’s download this book:
Rakesh Yadav Advance Math Book Features
- Very useful book according to the SSC CGL point of view
- Excellent concept & solution to all the questions.
- Handy book for quick revision of important Math Topics like Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, Menstruation, Coordinate Geometry etc.
- Easy solving methods and easy explanation
Thank you for choosing Rakesh Yadav Advance Math Book in English for your SSC CGL 2022 examination. We will soon add Rakesh Yadav’s advanced maths book pdf Hindi language.
Rakesh Yadav Important Books:
- Rarkesh Yadav Reasoning Book PDF
- Rakesh Yadav Class Notes Math PDF in Hindi (राकेश यादव क्लास नोट्स)
Furthermore, if you have any doubts about math subject then do comment below. Our team will try to help you.
Keep sharing with your friends!