1. Android is?
A. Android is a stack of software applications for mobile devices
B. Android is Virtual machine
C. Android is Google mobile device name
D. All of the above
2. When Google purchase Android?
3. What part of the Android platform is open source?
A. Application Frame Work
B. Native Libraries
C. Low-level Linux modules
D. All of these answers #The entire stack is an open source platform
4. Which one is not a nickname of a version of Android?
5. Android is based on Linux for which reason?
D. All of these
6. What operating system is used as base of the Android Stack?
7. .Apk extension stands for?
A. Application Package
B. Application Program Kit
C. Android Proprietary Kit
D. Android Package
8. Which programming language Is used For Android app Development?
9. Android Application must be signed _____.
A. Within two weeks of installation
C. After they are installed
D. Before they are installed
10. What was the first phone released that ran the Android OS?
A. HTC Hero
B. Google gPhone
C. Motorola Droid
D. T-Mobile G1
11. Android is licensed under which open source licensing license?
B. Gnu’s GPL
12. Recent android new version name is?
D. Jelly Bean
13. Android Is Based On Which Kernal?
14. Which code use by Android is not a open source?
A. Video Driver
B. WiFi Driver
C. Device Driver
D. Bluetooth Driver
15. How many levels of securities are in Android?
A. Android Level Security
B. App and Kernel Level Security
C. Java Level Security
D. None of The Above
16. What Is “JNI” in Android?
A. Image Editable Tool
B. Java Network Interface
C. Java Native Interface
D. Java Interface
17. Android is developed by which company?
D. Android Inc
18. In which directory XML layout files are stored?
19. What is the JSON exception in android?
A. Input not found exception
B. JSon Exception
C. Json Not found exception
D. All of the above
20. What are the functionalities of Binder services in android?
A. Binder is responsible for marshalling and un-marshalling of the data
B. Binder is responsible to manage the thread while using aidl in android
C. Binder is a kind of interface
D. A & B