Problems on trains aptitude questions with answers pdf contain formulas and short cut trick for rail question. Trains concept aptitude notes give a detailed explanation of speed and distance questions.
Aptitude problems based on trains are asked under the quantitative aptitude section in the competitive exam. Problems on Trains Aptitude Questions are part of the time and speed questions.
Problems on Trains with Explanation [Questions Answers]
Aptitude Question Problems on trains defined as the central value in a set of data and calculated by dividing the sum of all values in a set by the total number of values.
Types of Problems on Trains Questions
- Time is taken by train to cross any stationary body or platform
- Time taken by two trains to cross each other
- Train problems based on equations
Important Points for Trains Aptitude Question
- When two trains are going in the same direction, then their relative speed is the difference between the two speeds.
- While two trains are moving in the opposite direction, then their relative speed is the sum of the two speeds.
- If the train crosses a stationary man, pole, lamp post, sign post in all these cases, then the object which the train crosses are stationary and the distance traveled is the length of the train.
- When a train crosses a platform or bridge in these cases, the object which the train crosses are stationary and the distance traveled is the length of the train and the length of the object.
- While two trains are moving in the same direction, then their speed will be subtracted.
- When two trains are moving in opposite directions, then their speed will be added.
- In both the above cases, the total distance is the sum of the length of both the trains.
- When a train crosses a car, bicycle, a mobile man in these cases, the relative speed between the train and the object is taken depending upon the direction of the movement of the other object relative to the train- and the distance traveled is the length of the train.
If you have any questions regarding trains mathematics questions and answers pdf. Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.
Moreover, All kinds of important Pdf notes and around 10,00,000 questions and complete General Knowledge Material can be found here. Subject wise Download Links for Handwritten Class Notes and Quizzes in Hindi and English.
Disclaimer: All information/materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!