Ikigai Book PDF is a short, sweet, and deeply inspiring book. This book helps you to redesign your lifestyle for longevity and happiness.
This book will tell you about happy and joyful life secrets. The Ikigai book includes a total of nine chapters, and each chapter is so unique and simple to understand in daily life.
Ikigai book PDF will help you work out what your own ikigai really is, and equip you to change your life.
In Japanese, Ikigai is written by combining the symbols that mean “life” with “to be worthwhile.” It translates roughly as “the happiness of always being busy.”
|Book Name||IKIGAI – The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life|
|Authors Name||Héctor García and Francesc Miralles|
|Translated by||Heather Cleary|
This book includes various topics related to the “art of living.” Finding your ikigai is easier than you might think.
- Ikigai: A mysterious word
- The art of staying young while growing old
- Antiaging Secrets
Little things that add up to a long and happy life
- From Logotherapy to Ikigai
How to live longer and better by finding your purpose
- Find Flow in Everything You Do
How to turn work and free time into spaces for growth
- Masters of Longevity
Words of wisdom from the longest-living people in the world
- Lessons from Japan’s Centenarians
Traditions and proverbs for happiness and longevity
- The Ikigai Diet
What the world’s longest-living people eat and drink
- Gentle Movements, Longer Life
Exercises from the East that promote health and longevity
- Resilience and Wabi-sabi
How to face life’s challenges without letting stress and worry age you
Ikigai: The art of living
- Suggestions for further reading
- About the Authors
Ikigai Book PDF
Rules of Ikigai Book
There are 10 rules of the Ikigai book:
- Stay active, don’t retire.
- Take it slow.
- Don’t fill your stomach.
- Surround yourself with good friends.
- Get in shape for your next birthday.
- Reconnect with nature.
- Give thanks.
- Live in the moment.
- Follow your ikigai.
“Life is not a problem to be solved. Just remember to have something that keeps you busy doing what you love while being surrounded by the people who love you.”
“There is a tension between what is good for someone and what they want to do.”
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
“Walk slowly and you’ll go far.”
- The idea of getting into the flow is very beautifully brought out giving contemporary examples.
- A perfect read to take some inspiration at unprecedented times like these!
- To Live with the purpose to Live Long!
- To find the secret to leading an enjoyable long life.
- Evoking a sense of balanced life!
Thank you for reading. If you have been read this book then please share your views about this book, it will help to our readers.