Ikigai’s book will tell you about happy and joyful life secrets. The Ikigai book includes a total of nine chapters, and each chapter is so unique and simple to understand in daily life.
This book includes various topics related to the “art of living.” Finding your ikigai is easier than you might think. Ikigai book PDF will help you work out what your own ikigai really is, and equip you to change your life.
Ikigai Book PDF Download
In Japanese, Ikigai is written by combining the symbols that mean “life” with “to be worthwhile.” It translates roughly as “the happiness of always being busy.”
Rules of Ikigai Book
There are 10 rules of the Ikigai book:
- Stay active, don’t retire.
- Take it slow.
- Don’t fill your stomach.
- Surround yourself with good friends.
- Get in shape for your next birthday.
- Reconnect with nature.
- Give thanks.
- Live in the moment.
- Follow your ikigai.
- “There is a tension between what is good for someone and what they want to do.”
- “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
- “Walk slowly and you’ll go far.”
Furthermore, If you have any questions regarding this book, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.
Disclaimer: All Books available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes are provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!