BMC Gujarat Junior Clerk Vacancy 2019-2020 is out now on the official website. It is good news for Gujarat and Special Bhavnagar candidates. All the interested candidates will want to know about the Junior Clerk 2019-2020 Selection Procedure, they should be aware of the selection process because it is the most important aspect of any recruitment.
Today we are going with you the BMC Junior Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern and Study Materials. Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation According to the official notification, there will be a written examination which contains 100 marks. You will be able to download Juniour Clerk 2019-2020 Syllabus PDF from JobsCaptain.com.
BMC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern/Syllabus
Exam Conducted in Gujarati Language at Bhavnagar. Total marks of paper is 100. There should be negative markting system, per wrong answer 0.25 will be deducted.
- Gujarati Language & Gujarati Grammar – 25 Marks
- English Language & English Grammar – 25 Marks
- General Studies – 50 Marks
Time Duration – 1 Hour
Study Materials for BMC Junior Clerk Exam
1. General Studies
General Studies covers subjects like Indian History, Indian and World Geography, Economics, Indian Polity, Science and Technology, Environment, and Current Affairs. Here we uploaded all Study Material of Bhavnagar municipal Corporation Exam.
- We Provide Daily Current Affairs and Weekly Current Affairs in Gujarati
- Culture of India and Guajrat
- We’ve Uploaded General Science GK & Technology All topic wise Notes PDF
- Click here to Download Geography of Gujarat & India Geography for BMC Clerk
- Download Indian Economy in detail
- Free important and useful Indian Constitution, Panchayati Raj and Jaher Vahivat Pdf
- Click here to download all Pdf of Indian History.
2. Gujarati Language & Gujarati Grammar
- you will get all important free material of Gujarati Sahitya in pdf format
- Here We Provide You Study Material of Gujarati Vyakaran Grammar pdf.
3. English Language & English Grammar
- We Have Created This Section Of English Grammar Material in Gujarati
Education Qualification for BMC Clerk
- 12th Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science)
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Practical Exam (Data Entry in Guajrati [Shruti Font] & English Language) – Minimum 5000 right data entry in 1 Hour
BMC Junior Clerk Typing Test
The typing test will be conducted for which the number of candidates equal to eight times the number of vacancies. In this paper are simple data entry exam in Gujarati as well as in English Language.
In this section, we will discussed the Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Study Material for BMC Junior Clerk. Candidates can download the consolidated Syllabus PDF at the beginning of this article.
Taking mock tests regularly will help you develop a properly planned strategy in this exam. You can also refer a few Solved Question Papers of previous years of the different sections.
In conclusion, These Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment exam syllabus, exam pattern and gk study material are an important aspect to pass the exam to get job.