Get all latest current affairs in hindi 2020 for preparation of upsc exams. Jobscaptain 2020 is publishing here current affairs every day for upsc exam. Hindi current affairs are most useful part in terms of exam point of view.
The Current affairs Section is exclusively Based upon the Recent changes in UPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Current Affairs is Must study and Game changer in UPSC Exam. JobsCaptain makes your task Easy Here.
Daily Current Affairs in Hindi for UPSC
The value of Current Affairs in Civil Service Examinations is enormous. Nowadays the UPSC is asking more factual questions than conceptual questions. This is the most critical part of both Prelims and Mains Exam.
Candidate should study in depth to understand the important of current affairs for the UPSC Exam. Preparation of current affairs for UPSC is the key to unlock the exam. Here we are giving some important current affairs topics should be covered for UPSC Exam.
Click here to Download Daily Current Affairs in Hindi for UPSC
Which Topic We Covered in Current Affairs ?
International summits and international institutions
- Recently held summits and its theme of the summit, major agenda, venue, Declaration issued
- Non-Proliferation issues and related treaties
- UNESCO Creative Cities Network and Global Geo-parks and
- International forums and their reports like World Economic Forum, World Social Forum, and Greenpeace
- New Government schemes
- Important committees related to constitution
- New amendments
- National issues related to any article in constitution
- Supreme court verdict on national issues
- Interstate river water, territorial disputes
- Newly appointed heads of important offices
- Interstate disputes
- Important places in news
- Defense deals and military exercises
- Recent trade pacts like FTA, trade targets, items of trade and grouping in WTO
- Summits (Place, theme to summit, issues discussed in summit) and
- Bilateral, trilateral and regional forums
- Recent monetary policy changes like Demonetisation, CRR, Bank Rate, Forex reserves, inflation rate
- Fiscal policy-tax rates, tax reforms, committees appointed to review exciting tax structures
- Economic survey findings like National income, Per capita income, GDP growth rate, Base year, Poverty rate
- Central Government schemes of Employment Generation, Social welfare, Poverty eradication, and Infrastructure development
- Important committees and issues
- Export items, Import items, export targets of various sector, trade pacts
- Pay Commission of India
- HDR, HDI rankings and
- IMF, World Bank their development agenda, loans, and grants
- Recently tested missiles – Name, type, range, speed, nuclear capability, technology used, indigenous or joint production and
- Bilateral defense deals on Fighters planes, ships, submarines, missiles, radars
Art and Culture
- UNESCO World heritage sites
- Classical Dances of Indian states
- Folk arts, handicrafts, and states
Geography and Environment
- Major environment treaties like Montreal – Kyoto – Basel – Cartagena etc.
- Recent environment related Summits like UNFCCC, UNEP etc.
- Natural disasters and calamities like flood, Cyclone, Typhoon, Blizzards and Cloud Bursts
- Recent Disease outbreak
- Current campaigns by environment
- Adaptations Made for Survival in tropical Region
- Adaptations Made for Survival in tundra Biome
- Coastal Erosion
- Rain Water Harvesting
Sport and Awards
- Civilian and gallantry awards
- Awards in science fields
- Literature awards like Jnanpith, Sahithya Academy, Saraswathi Samman
- Ramon Magsaysay Awards Asian Nobel Prize
- Right livelihood Alternative Nobel Prize
- Booker Prize
In Short, These are all topics covered in our daily current affairs in hindi section. This article surely helpful for your UPSC exam. Keep Sharing. Thank you.