You can get admission in B.Tech after successfully passing the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) and common Engineering entrance exams which are conducted by respective State Government and universities.
This exam is conducted for the students seeking admission in various engineering or architecture courses such as B.Tech. However, for taking B.Tech, you must have to give tests in Physics, mathematics and chemistry.
The engineering sector has been booming for the last several years and its presence can be felt in almost every sphere of human life.
If you too are looking for a career in engineering, especially B.Tech from some reputed college or institution, then you will have to secure good marks in the Engineering Entrance Exams which are conducted by a number of engineering instituted across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for BTech Exam
- You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized institution mathematics and physics must be your compulsory subjects.
- The students who have passed diploma in engineering are also eligible to appear in this entrance exam
- Students awaiting their 10+2 results can also appear for the test.
- You must have at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2
Exam Pattern for B.Tech Entrance Exam
Most of the Entrance tests for engineering including B.Tech comprised of two exams.
The first exam is divided in three separate sections having questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in them. Questions in this paper are objective type questions.
Application Procedure for B.Tech Entrance Exam
Application form for appearing in B.Tech entrance test can be collected either by post or it can also be downloaded from the official website of the institute conducting the exam.
You might find certain institutes that offer the aspirants the facility of online submission of application forms. In case of online application for the exam, you are required to submit the Demand Draft of a specific amount in favour of that institute along with the application form.
You must keep in mind that:
- No correction in any of the specifications you have mentioned in the Application Form is allowed once the form is submitted.
- Application forms with incomplete information will be rejected, so make sure that you mentioned all the details with accuracy.
B.Tech Exam Preparation Tips
Let’s read powerful tips to crack this examination.
- Remain calm; do not allow the pressure of the entrance exam to overpower you.
- Read thoroughly all the study material without leaving any option.
- Maintain steady study and relaxation timetable.
- Read a lot other than your study material such as newspapers, periodicals, magazines etc. it will help you in remaining updated.
B.Tech Career Prospects
There are diverse career options for those with B.Tech degree and one can easily move on to higher study thereafter.
As per your specialization, you can find the job of your choice in the IT sector, chemical industry, aviation industry and mechanical sector just to name a few.
In the end, B.Tech students can effectively seek their career in UPSC, Navy and Army jobs after acquiring the degree from a reputed institution or university.
Thank you for reading the special guide on B.Tech Entrance Exam 2021. It’s eligibility criteria, exam pattern, preparation tips and career prospects. If you still have any questions then please do comment below.