Are you looking for the Syllabus of VMC Junior Clerk? If yes, then you are at right place. The VMC Syllabus is set by the Vadodara Municipal Corporation.
In this post, you will find the complete VMC Juniour Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 and you will also get complete details of VMC Juniour Clerk Bharti.
Let’s read the basic information of VMC Junior Clerk recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Exam Official||VMC (Vadodara Municipal Corporation) Gujarat Govt|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% in any field from a recognized institution, as well as basic computer skill|
|Medium Of Exam||Gujarati|
|Salary of Junior Clerk||
VMC Exam Pattern 2022
Exam pattern help you to understand the structure of examination.
|Part||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|1.||History and Culture of Gujarat, Indian Constitution, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and Indian Economy||25||25|
|2.||Aptitude & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
|3.||Knowledge of Languages: English & Gujarati||20||20|
|4.||Knowledge of Computer||25||25|
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes (1.5 Hours).
- Paper Set Consist Of Objective Questions or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and second round will be conducted in form of personal interview.
- There is no negative marking.
- There is only one limitation for upper age limit which is 34 Years.
- VMC Junior Clerk in Gujarati PDF – Download
- Official Notification PDF of VMC Junior Clerk – Download
VMC Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus 2022
Let’s see the VMC Junior Clerk Syllabus and start your preparation accordingly.
General Knowledge and General Awareness
- History and Culture of Gujarat
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Indian Constitution and Polity
- Science & Technology.
- Geography of India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- About India.
- History & World.
- Indian National Movement
2. Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Verbal Reasoning
- Ranking Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Circular Reasoning Arrangement
- Coding Decoding
3. Knowledge of Languages: English & Gujarati
- Passage Completion
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Antonyms Synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
4. Knowledge of Computer
- Basics and History of Computer
- Operating System
- Parts of Computer and other Hardwares
- Internet and Search Engine
- Data Handling
- Networking and Securities
- Microsoft Office
VMC Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF:
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope this VMC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern will be found helpful to you.
Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding VMC Junior Clerk Bharti then do comment below.