Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Computer Operator Grade B Syllabus and Exam pattern provide you with a list of all important topics included in All sections of the syllabus.
Computer Operator Grade B Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help you to form a study plan that includes all subject-wise topics. Check the detailed syllabus below for each subject like Exposure to Computer System and Application, Logical Ability, General Awareness, English Comprehension, English and Hindi Typing along with the exam pattern.
Let’s read important information regarding this recruitment and download the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Computer Operator Grade B syllabus PDF below:
|Post Name||UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B|
|Exam Official||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Salary of computer operator grade B|
Rs. 5,200-20,200/- Grade Pay- 2800 (Matrix Level-5)
|Job Location||Across Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Syllabus 2022
UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Syllabus as below:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A||Exposure to Computer Systems and Application||50||100|
|D||English Comprehension (Unseen Passage)||10||20|
|E||English and Hindi Typing (Each of 27.5 marks)||—||55|
- Exam Time Duration: 2 hours.
- There shall be 85 questions and 170 marks. Each questions carrying 2 marks.
- In the question paper, 50 questions will be based on essential eligibility no. 1 and 35 questions will be based on essential eligibility no. 2 and 3 respectively.
- The English and Hindi type Test will be of 27.5-27.5 marks (Total 55 Marks)
- The Time period for English and Hindi Type Test shall be 10 minutes each.
- The minimum essential required speed of Hindi type on computer is 25 w.p.m. and English type on computer is 40 w.p.m.
- The result shall be prepared on the basis of total 225 marks in which 170 marks of written test and 55 marks of Hindi and English typewriting.
- UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Syllabus PDF – Download
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Computer Operator Syllabus in Hindi – Download
Course for Aptitude Test
The Computer operator needs to assist Programmer and higher ups in day to day operations. You must have basic knowledge of Computing System with different operating system (live windows/Unix) and have working knowledge of one or two programming languages.
You may also have exposure on DBMS packages. They should be good in information ordering and possess oral and written comprehensive skills.
The pointwise syllabus is as follows:
|(1)||Operating System (OS)||Working knowledge of essential commands of Windows/Unix.|
|(2)||Programming Languages||Programming skills in C and C++ or JAVA|
|(3)||Document Preparation||Deep exposure in Office Suites|
|(4)||DBMS Packages||Data Entry skills in different DBMS packages like MS Access, ORACLE, MYSQL etc.|
|(5)||Internet||Exposure to Web Server and Web Page management|
UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Syllabus in Hindi:
- Uttar Pradesh MCQ Questions with Answers [Quiz]
- UP GK PDF book in Hindi
- UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern [UPSSSC Lekhpal]
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope UPPSC Computer Operator Grade B Syllabus and Exam Pattern will be found helpful to you. We will soon add study material and free PDF books for this exam. Stay Connected!
Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding this recruitment then please let us know by commenting below.