UKSSSC Forest Inspector Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission are quite secured government job in India. You can get pretty good salary. Are you searching for Forest Inspector Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020? You got here all necessary information regarding this post.
UKSSSC dept has published an Advertisement for post of “Forest Inspector”. You can easily download syllabus pdf and official notification by single click. You can get details vacancy detail updated at the official website sssc.uk.gov.in by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Department Board.
Likewise here you can get detailed exam syllabus and exam preparation tips.
candidate after successfully submitting their application form, they must download pdf and read the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Syllabus for their Exam Preparation purpose in order to qualify for the Exam.
UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
|Post Name||Forest Inspector (Van Daroga)|
|Total Vacancy||316 posts|
|Exam Date||April 2020 (Tentative)|
3. UKSSSC Forest Inspector Selection Process 2020
4. Syllabus of UKSSSC Forest Inspector 2020
|Candidates should passed Intermediate or all level examination from a recognized board in Uttarakhand State.|
|Rs. 29, 200 – 92, 300/- (Level – 5)|
|Application Fee||Unreserved candidates: Rs. 300/-
Uttarakhand OBC/Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 300/-
Uttarakhand SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Selection Process 2020
Finally UKSSSC release the Selection process for this post.
Written Exam Pattern
- Questions will be asked related to subjects of Science and Agriculture. (Download official Syllabus for more information)
- The written test will be MCQ multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a paper of 100 marks.
- The Question Paper Will be of Matriculation Standard.
- Test Time will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes)
- For each correct answer, one mark is awarded and for every wrong answer, 1/4th of the mark is deducted
Physical Standard Test
- Male (Unreserved/OBC/SC) – 163 cm
- Male (Remaining Candidates) – 152 cm
- Female (Unreserved/OBC/SC) – 150 cm
- Female (Remaining candidates) – 145 cm
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- The Male candidates should run 25 km in o4 hours, and Female candidates should run 14 km in 04 hours.
Syllabus of UKSSSC Forest Inspector 2020
Truly we provided here official syllabus of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC). Team JobsCaptain provided pdf file in the last. Let’see Highlights of syllabus.
Unit 1 – Food
- Plant and animal breeding
- Selection for quality improvement and management
- Use of fertilizers and manures
- Protection from pests and diseases
- Organic farming
Unit 2 – Matter: Nature and Behaviour
- Definition of matter
- Solid, liquids and Gases characteristics – shape, volume, density
- Change of state-melting (absorption of heat)
- Evaporation (Cooling by evaporation)
Unit 3 – Organization in the living world
- Biological Diversity
- Cell – Basic Unit of life
- Health and diseases
Unit 4 : Motion, Force and Work
- Force and Newton’s laws
- Work, Energy and Power
Unit 5 : Our Environment
- Physical resources
- Bio-geo chemical cycles in nature
Unit 6 : Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour
- Acids, bases and salts
- Chemical reactions
- Metals and non metals
- Periodic classification of elements
Unit 7 : World of Living
- Life Processes
- Control and Co-ordination in animals and plants
- Heridity and evolution
Unit 8 : Effects of Current
- Potential difference and electric current
Unit 9 : Refraction
- Reflection of light at curved surfaces
- Refractive index
- Refraction of light by spherical lens
- Applications in daily life
Unit 10 : Conservation of natural resources
- Management of natural resources
- The Regional environment :
- Sources of energy
- Our Environment
- Candidates Passed (10+2) Intermediate Exam With (Agriculture or Science) From Any Recognized Board.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules (read official notification)
Above all about the UKSSSC Forest Inspector syllabus and exam pattern 2020. In short if you want any information related this job, please do comment below, our team will help you.