Indian defence has published an Advertisement for post of “Constable, Head Constable ”. You can get details vacancy updated on official website bsf.nic.in by the higher authorities of the Border Security Force (BSF).
Although here you can get detailed exam syllabus 2020 and exam preparation tips.
Candidate after successfully submitting their application form, they must download read the BSF HC (head constable) SI (sub inspector) CT Exam Syllabus for their Exam Preparation purpose in order to qualify for the Exam.
|Department Name||Border Security Force|
|Post Name||Various (read below)|
|Total Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Age Limit||18 to 23 year (Relaxation for OBC – 3 year and SC/ST 05 Years)|
|Education||10th Class Pass or Matriculation|
|Height||165 Cms.||155 Cms.|
|Chest||Unexpanded – 78 Cms|
Expandedn – 83 Cms
|Weight||as per Medical Standard||as per Medical Standard|
- Height:- The Minimum height for candidates belonging to schedule Tribes will be 162.5 cms for Males and 150 Cms for Females.
- Chest:- The Minimum height for candidates belonging to schedule Tribes will be 76 Cms and minimum 5 Cms expansion.
Similarly we given below Medical Standards for the BSF job, These all standards are necessary for the job.
- The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- Further, the colour perception standard should be C.P-III with details as under.
How to Apply
Accordingly candidates who fulfill above physical standard and medical standard should personally appear at the PST and PET center designated in respect of their Districts. The application form should be enclosed with following document :-
- Candidates are requested to fill up the application form in Hindi or English. (Form Link Given Below)
- Self attested copies of certificate/testimonial as proof education qualification and age /date of birth.
- Please carry Self attested copies of Caste/Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates issued by the prescribed authority.
- Self Attested copy of Domicile certificate and one of the identify proof. like Aadhar Card, Voter ID or Ration Card Etc.
- A form for issue of admit card will also be filled in and submitted along with passport size photograph as per Annexure-I along with Application form.
Especially incomplete application form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
Likewise candidates who have been issued admit cards will report at the PST & PET center on the given date and time to undergo the following Selection process:-
- All eligible candidates will be asked to go through the Height Bar and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
- Those candidates who qualify the Height Bar will be subjected to 5 Kms race (for male) and 1.6 Kms (for female) to be completed within 24 minutes and 8.30 minutes respectively.
- The candidates who qualify on the PST & PET will be required to appear in a Written Test.
BSF Written Test Syllabus
Finally, Team JobsCaptain provided detailed written syllabus of BSF various posts.
|General Awareness and|
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions
- Question paper will consist of 100 questions of 100 marks.
- Total time duration for exam is 2 hours.
- Question paper will be prepared in Hindi, English and Urdu.
Medical Examination of BSF
Specifically candidates declared qualified in written test will be shortlisted for appearing in Medical Examination Test.
- Medical Examination as per BSF Medical Manual and Instructions for conducting medical examination issued by ADG (Medical), CAPFs.
- Tattoo:- Following criteria has been fixed to determine permissibility of Tattoo:-
Content – Tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are to be permitted.
Location – Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm, but only left forearm, being non saluting limn or dorsum of the hands are to be allowed.
Size – Must be less than 1/4 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
BSF Salary Details
Truly we mention here salary of the BSF’s various posts.
Constable – 23,000/-
Sub Inspector (Master) – Pay Scale: Level 6 ₹ 35400 to 12400/-
Sub Inspector (Engine Driver) – Pay Scale: Level 6 ₹ 35400 to 12400/-
Enrolled Follower – 18,000/-
Sub Inspector (Workshop) – Pay Scale: Level 6 ₹ 35400 to 12400/-
Head Constable (Master) – Pay Scale: Level 4 ₹ 25500 to 81100/-
Engine Driver Head Constable – Pay Scale: Level 4 ₹ 25500 to 81100/-
Head Constable (Workshop) – Pay Scale: Level 4 ₹ 25500 to 81100/-
Constable (Crew) – Pay Scale: Level 3 ₹ 21700 to 69100/-
Finally thank you for reading, If you have any doubt or query regarding BSF recruitment, please do comment below.