The SSC MTS 2023 recruitment got released.
Staff Selection MTS Exam PDF is the key to reaching the success door. So aspirants who want to crack SSC MTS 2023 this time can go through the Syllabus and Exam Pattern before beginning their preparation.
The SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) syllabus is set as per the convention set by Staff Selection Commission.
Let’s read the basic information of this recruitment and download SSC MTS Syllabus PDF:
|Post Name||Non-Technical Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Exam Offical||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Education Qualification||10th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2022
This exam is divided into two papers.
- Paper 1: Objective Type Questions (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper 2: Descriptive Paper
Let’s read the SSC MTS Scheme of Examination in detail.
SSC MTS Paper 1: Objective Type
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|4||General Awareness & GK||25||25|
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- SSC MTS Study Material (Best Books for Crack This Examination)
SSC MTS Paper 2: Descriptive Type
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1. Short Essay (Hindi/English)
2. Letter English (Hindi/English)
|50 (25 + 25)||45 minutes|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2022
The SSC Multi Tasking Exam, as already said, has two phases, i.e. Objective Paper and Descriptive Paper. Here you can check the SSC MTS clerk syllabus pdf for objective type paper 1.
1. English Language
Candidates’ understanding of the basics of:
- English Language,
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms and Antonyms and its Correct Usage
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning
It will include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on:
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization,
- Problem Solving
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts (Blood Relation)
- Figure Classification,
- Arithmetical Number Series and Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Computation and other analytical functions.
3. Numerical Aptitude
It will include questions on:
- Problems relating to Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions & Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work, etc.
4. General Awareness and GK
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to:
- Economic scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
MTS Syllabus PDF:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2022||Click Here|
|Havaldar Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/(PST) PDF||Click Here|
Thank you for reading. Furthermore, if you have any questions regarding Staff Selection’s MTS recruitment then do comment below.
help me for download ssc mts syllabus pdf