Recently Shell Pvt Ltd has published an Vacancy for the post of Territory Manager in Mumbai, Gujarat, and Hyderabad
Shell is a global energy company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Shell Territory Manager roles in India, you get to lead sales and operations for a specified geography for our Retail sites.
Responsible for managing the relationship between Shell and Retailer/Dealer at site level. Shell Retail Network team are a friendly, collaborative and supportive bunch, who work closely with Retailer/Dealers and advise them on recommended tools, processes and support to help them to profitably deliver the sales targets at the Retail sites.
Oil & Energy
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||As per experience|
|Selection||Based in Interview|
- Manage Retailer Screening and Retailer Induction processes.
- Manage and maintain positive Retailer/Dealer relationships, supporting them to achieve and maintain top class site performance.
- Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
- Develop and maintain a strong HSSE(Health, Safety, Security & Environment) culture within geographical area
- Plan and conduct site visits in accordance with Call Planning Cycle tool
- Deliver profitability C4 targets, volume targets, differentiated fuels volume targets, convenience retailing targets and operating standards targets.
- Professionals with 3-5 years of work experience in Retail operations and store management, preferably with a Master’s degree in Management (MBA)
- Work experience in Sales and operations, with a proven track record in managing various site performance and metrics with excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Experienced individuals from Oil & Gas / Retail industries will be beneficial
- Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus
In Return Shell will Give You
- A great environment to grow, with the flexibility to do what you do best
- World class career development opportunities
- The opportunity to contribute in our mission to provide cleaner energy
- competitive salary and bonus plans
- A positive work culture centered around Care for people and Safety