NDA is a term you all know about, National Defence Academy. Clearing its examination is not at all an easy task. If you are dedicated towards it and have the willing power to lay upon your lives for the benefit of our country, then you must go for the armed forces of India. It will be best choice for you to choose.
NDA is considered as the cooperative commission of our India’s Armed forces where a military student is trained under three categories and they are army, air force and the navy. The cadets, who really want to do something for the protection and safety of our country, usually appear In this examination. India’s armed forces stand third in the whole world as our forces provide exceptionally good atmosphere for our young generation in this defence arena.
We have only heard about NDA exam, you can also join the defence services via CDS i.e. Combined Defence Services examination. The candidates can apply for this NDA exam just after completing their 12th standard or during pursuing the same. But for applying for CDS exam you have to complete your graduation degree first.
Tips for Crack NDA Exam
To gain success in National Defence Academy Examinations usually, the aspirants prefer to refer last year papers and also guess papers. They may also take assistance from internet where numerous websites are there from where they can join distinctive institutes for exceptional training of defence armed forces.
This exam is held by the UPSC or Union Public Service Commission and twice in a year i.e. in the month of September and April. NDA exam is one of the challenging competitive examinations for aspirants to decipher until and unless they are wholly prepared for this. There are varieties of methods for its preparation.
If you are really passionate about this exam then start your preparation 2-3 months before its announcement and practice as much as you can with sample papers and guess papers.
- Analyze all last year papers and sample papers for understanding the exam pattern which is the most crucial part of any examination. For getting a rough idea about the exam pattern, last year papers can prove a boon.
- Even the syllabus is almost similar to your 11th and 12th CBSE standards. After you got to know what you wanted to achieve, just follow it dedicatedly.
- Create a timetable on the basis of weeks and focus on completing your goals as per week and also complete the studies of school and also coaching institutes.
- Practice makes man perfect. Just do practice as much as possible. Simulate all important points and prepare notes for revising at the end time.
- Prepare a sample test based on your analysis and give the test within the time limit given and check it carefully and determine your mistakes.
- Avoid the silly mistakes that you have done in the main exam. But make sure to take one subject exam at a time and prepare a mock test for that.
Thank you for reading. Furthermore, if you need additional advice to crack NDA Exams then do comment below.