Here we are provide free download link of Indian Post Office GDS Exam syllabus & exam pattern pdf. It takes hard work to crack the postal circle exam successfully. The officials of the postal circle will announce the Indian Post Office GDS exam date 2020 on their official website. The candidates are requested to go through the syllabus for better understanding on the subject.
Indian Post Office is a part of the Ministry of Communications under the Government of India. It still is the largest Postal System in the world. For easily crack the exam, You having knowledge of the Indian Post Office GDS exam pattern, syllabus helps candidates in understanding the structure of the exam.
Post office Exam Syllabus
This article covers 4 exam syllabus of post office like GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), Staff Car Driver and Administrative Posts in Post Office. The Post Office Syllabus is provided in the post in a detailed manner and section wise, total mark of exam is 100.
- General Knowledge [25 Marks]
Current Affairs(Gujarat, India, International), Geography, Gujarat-Indian History, Freedom Struggle, India Culture & Heritage, Sports, General, Politics & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science, Simple Computer GK and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
- English [25 Marks]
Articles, Prepositions, Vocabulary, Conjunctions, Verbs, Synonyms and Antonyms, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Tenses, Questions from a small unseen passage.
- Mathematics [25 Marks] Time & Distance, Time & work, Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Decimals & fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Profit & loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration. (in short 10th standard simple maths)
- Hindi or Regional Language (like Gujarati) [25 Marks] Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Shabd Pad, Swar Sandhi, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantran, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Apathit Gadyansh.
Post office Exam Pattern
Candidates need to read this article carefully to understand the exam pattern of the Post Office GDS. The Candidate shall be subjected to an objective MCQ Exam with total 100 maximum marks covering the following subjects/topics. The Post office exam pattern is provided in the post in a detailed manner and section wise.
- General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- Hindi/Regional Language (like Gujarati) – 25 Marks
- Mathematics – 25 Marks
- English Grammar pdf – Download 25 Marks
The total duration for India Post office GDS exam is of 120 mins (2 hrs). It will consist of Mcq Objective Type Questions. The exam conduct Online Test / Written Exam and the language of the question paper will be in English or Any languages depending on particular regions like Gujarati.
Moreover, All kinds of important Pdf notes and around 10,00,000 questions and complete General Knowledge Material can be found here. Subject wise Download Links for Handwritten Class Notes and Quizzes in Hindi and English.
Age Criteria for Post Office Exam
- 18 to 35 Year
Education Qualification for Post office Exam
- 10th Pass
Post Office Salary
Post Office Exam Fee
- 100 Rs for General, OBC & EWS Category
- Nil for ST/ST
India Post Office Recruitment Selection Process:
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
If you have any queries or suggestion about Indian Post Office Syllabus do leave a comment down and we will get back to you soon. Thank You.