Hello Candidates! PGVCL is one of the leading government department in Gujarat. PGVCL published latest notification for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Accounts. Finally you can Read and Download here official notification and syllabus pdf.
PGVCL is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Saurashtra and Kutchh regions. PGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic candidates.
Online Applications are invited for the post of deputy superintendent of accounts under pgvcl from the eligible st (scheduled tribe) candidates only as follows.
|Department Name||Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Superintendent of Accounts|
|Job Location||Saurashtra and Kutch Territory|
|Salary||Minimum in Pay Scale of Rs.35,700/- to 82, 100/-|
|Examination Fee||250/- Rs.|
|Qualification||C.A. / I.C.W.A. / M.Com. / M.B.A. (Finance) with minimum 55% in final year.|
|Experience||Minimum 02 years relevant experience after obtaining minimum qualification|
|Age Criteria||Maximum 40 years (As on the date of issuance of advertisement i.e. 06/03/2020)|
|Required Skills||Good coordinating skill, Knowledge of accounting method, Liaisoning with Govt. Authorities, Good command over English Language and Knowledge of Computer Operation|
|Start Date and Time of Registration||06/03/2020, 10:30 AM|
|Last Date & Time of Registration||26/03/2020, 11:59 PM|
|Admit Card Print date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
Work or Job Profile of Deputy Superintendent in PGVCL
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts
- ERP (Computerized Accounts)
- Modules up to finalization of Annual Accounts as per Company’s Act 1956
- Passing / Auditing of Bills of Contractors / Suppliers, Compliance of Taxation Laws, Budgetary Control &
- In addition to any other work assigned by the superior.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Although Read and Download official syllabus for the post of deputy superintendent of accounts in pgvcl.
|Subject||Percentage of Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 %|
|English Language||20 %|
|Accounts & Finance||60 %|
|Computer Knowledge||10 %|
- The exam will be conducted by On-line or OMR mode
- The question paper will be in English language only
- 100 questions and the paper shall 100 marks
- Likewise 0.25 mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted
In addition to syllabus of accounts & finance include following topics for post of Deputy Superintendent of Accounts in PGVCL.
- Elements of Double entry,
- Rules of Journalizing,
- Ledger Accounts,
- Sub-division of Journal,
- Cash Book,
- Banking Transaction,
- Bill Transaction – Acceptance of bills,
- Dishonor of bills – Noting and protesting – Discounting bill,
- Renewal honor of bills payable – Rating bills payable under discount – Foreign and documentary bills,
- The Journal entry,
- The Trial Balance,
- The Trading Account,
- The Profit and Loss Account, The Balance Sheet,
- Company Accounts – Entries in regard to share capital and debenture issues – Debenture interest book – issue of Debenture at discount – issue of debenture at a premium – redemption of debentures,
- Depreciation and reserve and other funds, Capital and revenue expenditure, receipts and payments and Income and Expenditure Accounts,
- Self-Balancing Ledger, Value Added Tax, Income Tax and Service Tax including Revenue Charge Mechanism etc.,
- Audit procedure and various types of audit, GST,
- New Accounting Standards (Ind AS)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Furthermore in this article, we will give you detail information about the PGVCL Deputy Superintendent of Accounts Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Education and Age criteria, Salary, Total Vacancy, Online Application fee etc.
Finally these all about the PGVCL Deputy Superintendent syllabus and exam pattern 2020, If you want any information related this job, please do comment below, our team will help you.