Percentage Problems questions and answers pdf provides shortcut tricks to solve percentage aptitude questions. The Quantitative aptitude questions with solutions improve your maths problem-solving ability.
Aptitude MCQ quiz on percentage helps you to attain knowledge and become active in the basic concepts. Percentage aptitude questions and answers pdf includes the correct answers to all the questions with detailed explanation.
Problems on percentage practice give an easy way to remembering percentage formulas and percentage fraction tables.
Percentage Problems Questions with Answers
The percentage is a fraction with the denominator hundred, which is denoted by the % symbol. The fraction numerator is called the rate percent.
Aptitude Shortcut for Percentage Problems – Download Important Formula
- Express x% as a fraction = x% =x/100
- To express a/b as a percent = a/b = (a/b*100)%.
- If the price increases by R%, then the reduction in consumption so as not to increase the expenditure is – [R/(100+R)x 100]%
- If the price decreases by R%, then the increase in consumption so as not to decrease the expenditure is – [R/(100-R)x 100]%
- Population after n years = P(1 + R/100)^n
- Population n years ago = P/(1 + R/100)^n
- The Value of machine after n years = P(1 – R/100)^n
- Value of the machine n years ago = P/(1 – R/100)^n
- If A is R% more than B, then B is less than A by [R/(100+R)* 100]%.
- If A is R% less than B, then B is more than A by [R/(100-R)* 100]%
We hope that with percentage sums practice, these questions on percentage pdf can help you for CAT, MAT, MHCET, XAT, NMAT, GATE, IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB, SSB, SSC, UPSC exams preparation and to build your knowledge that is required to solve percentage problems.
Moreover, All kinds of important Pdf notes and around 10,00,000 questions and complete General Knowledge Material can be found here. Subject wise Download Links for Handwritten Class Notes and Quizzes in Hindi and English.
Disclaimer: All information/materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!