Here you get all information about GSSSB Technical Assistant Syllabus, Written Exam Paper, Computer Text Pattern, Exam Date, Education Qualification, Study Materials, Age Eligibility Criteria etc.
GSSSB (Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board) has publish a notification for the post of Technical Assistant Post in Gujarat. Interested candidates should read this article before apply for the Technical Assistant Post.
Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus
- This subject is most important aspect of the any competitive exam. The Technical Subject’s question-answer depend on the you apply for which post. In the Technical Assistant there are mostly asked question related to Laboratory.
- Gujarati History, Geography, Heritage, Gujarat Culture, Indian Constitution, General Science, Reasoning, Environment, Jaher Vahivat, Govt Schemes, Disaster Management and Maths.
- If you want to crack Lab Technician Exam, You much prepare about all notes of Gujarati Sahitya. We providing best study material of Technical Assistant.
- Gujarati Grammar is too important to crack Technical Assistant exam. we find a nice Gujarati Grammar Book prepared as per the new syllabus and its purpose is for achievement and Specially designed for Technical Assistant post.
- English Grammar is also play important role to pass-out Technical Assistant exam. You can achieve a good marks only if you have a good knowledge of English Grammar.
GSSSB Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
- Technical Subject – 90 Marks
- General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- Gujarati Sahitya & Vyakaran – 20 Marks
- English Grammar – 10 Marks
Time Duration – 2 Hours
Total Marks of Paper- 150
Negative Marking – 0.25 Mark Deducted per Wrong Answer
Exam Paper Language – Gujarati and some English Questions
Technical Assistant Computer Test Pattern
To qualify for computer test, candidate require minimum 40 passing mark. For computer test, GSSSB call total vacancies 3 times candidates for computer exam.
- Ms Excel Spreadsheet – 15 Marks
- Email with Attachment – 15 Marks
- Ms PowerPoint – 15 Marks
- Word Typing and Word Formatting (English & Gujarati) – 30 Marks
Technical Assistant Salary
- GSSSB Technical Assistant Salary is 38,090 per month fix for 5 year.
Exam Fee GSSSB Technical Assistant
- 100 Rs For General Category & OBC Category Candidates
- SC/ST – No Fee
- Ex.Serviceman – No Fee
Age For Technical Assistant
- Minimum 18 to Maximum 36 Year
Education Qualification Technical Assistant
- Degree or Graduation Required from Field like Auto-Mobile, Chemical, Computer, Electric and Electronics, Electrical, IT, Harvesting Technologies and Engineering and Textile Processing Technology etc
- Knowledge of Computer is essential
GSSSB Technical Assistant Exam Date
- GSSSB Lab Technician Assistant Exam conducted on 30/11/2019. For location of exam center please download call letter from the Ojas.
GSSSB Technical Assistant Call Letter or Admit Card
- Click to download GSSSB Technical Assistant Admit Card
In short, These is all about the GSSSB Technical Assistant exam. If any changes in the syllabus or pattern of exam, we notify here in this post. We hope you will got all information on this article. Thank You!