GPSSB published an official notification for the post of Junior and Account Clerk. We all know that competition is a little high. But if you prepare for exam as per the exam pattern and syllabus then you easily score good marks in GPSSB Junior Clerk and get a job in the Gujarat government.
In this post, we shared a detailed syllabus and exam pattern of GPSSB Junior Clerk, which will help start your exam preparation.
Let’s read the basic information of this recruitment and then after reading the official syllabus of GPSSB Junior Clerk.
|Post Name||Junior Clerk and Account Clerk (Class 3)|
|Exam Conducted By||GPSSB (Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Objective Questions)|
|Qualifications||Education: 12th Pass or EquivalentAge: not more than 36 years|
|Salary||Rs. 19,950 per month (Fixed for 5 Years)|
|Experience||No Experience is Needed to apply for this job|
|Official Website||GPSSB (Apply via Ojas)|
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
This exam is divided into main 4 subjects:
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50||Gujarati|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammar||20||English|
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour (60 Minutes)
- Total 100 Objective Questions (MCQs)
- Only 1 Written Exam Conducted
Let’s download Junior Clerk Syllabus 2022 PDF.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Syllabus 2022
Before starting preparations for GPSSB Junior and Account Clerk competitive exam, you must read the perfectly detailed syllabus before going ahead.
1. General Awareness and General Knowledge
This section helps you to get 50 marks in the GPSSB Junior Clerk exam. Let’s check the topic list:
- History of India and History of Gujarat
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India
- Panchayati Raj
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government
- Indian Economy and Planning
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence
2. Gujarati Language and Grammar
For this section, Questions were asked from following topics:
- Naam Upnaam
- Karta Ane Kruti
- Gujarati Sahitya Na Amar Patro
- Sahityakaar Ane Janmasthad
- Gujarati Sahitya Ni Panktio
- Sahityakar Ane Krutio
- Sahityakar Ane Teni Vishesta
- Sahityakar Takhallus
- Shabd Kram
- Kahevato, etc.
3. English Language and Grammar
In this GPSSB Clerk exam, questions asked related to English grammar from the following topics:
- Singular – Plural
- Active – Passive Voice
- Direct – Indirect Speech
- One Word Substitute
- Important Spellings
- Verb Forms
- Degrees Of Comparison
- Word Formation
- Question Tags
- Auxiliary Verbs
- Causal Verbs etc.
4. General Mathematics
- Percentage, Average
- Number series
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Speed, Time & Distance
- Clocks and Calendars
- Work and Time
- HCF & LCM, Fractions
- Ages Problems
- Mathematical Operations
- Probability and Combination
- Age Problems
- Simplification and Approximation
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Ratios and Proportions
- Analytical Reasoning
- Odd man out
- Shapes and Mirror
- Mental Ability
- Arithmetic Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude etc.
We hope you read well and start your preparation according to the GPSSB Junior Clerk syllabus and exam pattern.
Thank you for reading. Furthermore, if you want to ask anything about Gujarat Junior and Account Clerk Examination 2022 then do comment below. Our team will soon reply to you.