RRB ALP basic science and engineering pdf is focused on engineering drawing, IT literacy, basic electricity, levers, and simple machines, etc.
Concept railway general science pdf book is an important book for the preparations of basic science and engineering section for the post of Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) Assistant loco pilot stage II exam.
Basic science notes pdf is useful for various competitive exams such as RRB JE, RRB NTPC, HSSC, HSSC Clerk, SSC, SSC CGL, SSC MTS, IBPS, Bank PO, Bank CLERK, etc.
Basic Science and Engineering PDF
|Book Name||Basic Science & Engineering for Indian Railways (RRB)|
|Author Name||Disha Expert|
SECTION-A: BASIC SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Engineering Drawing
- Unit and Measurements
- Mass, Weight, and Density
- Speed and Velocity
- Work, Power, Energy
- Heat and Temperature
- Basic Electricity
- Levers and Simple Machines
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Environmental Education
- IT Literacy
SECTION-B: TECHNICAL ABILITY
- Electric Circuits and Field
- Electrical Machine
- Power System
- Control System
- Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Basic Electronics
- Communication System
- Radio Communication and Radar Systems
- Microprocessor and Computer Networks
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Engineering Mechanics and Strengths of Materials
- Theory of Machines and machine design
- Thermodynamics and Heat transfer
- Fluid mechanics and machinery
- Production Engineering
Basic Science & Engineering e-Book for RRB ALP PDF download
*Above PDF Google drive link was expired, you can buy from below links and download other study material, which is given below.
Thank you for visiting our site. Further if you want any PDF books for RRB then do comment below.