States of matter notes are prepared by experienced teachers and staff members. With the help of Chemistry revision notes students can revise the syllabus in a concise manner.
NCERT Chemistry chapter 5 states of matter notes for class 11 are given in a very easy language which helps the students to study and revise the syllabus with almost no time.
Because of color diagrams, it becomes very simple to understand the concept applied while showing and explaining the topic.
Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5 Notes PDF
Matter can be defined as anything that occupies volume and has mass. Chemistry Matter exists in three different forms:
NCERT Class 11 Chemistry Notes Key features
- All the topics are given in an easy language and well formatting manner.
- Topics are given as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- NCERT Class 11 Chapter 5 States of Matter Notes are as per guidelines of the CBSE Syllabus.
- These notes cover all necessary formulas and concepts presented in the chapter.
Subtopics of Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5: States of Matter
- Intermolecular Forces
- Thermal Energy
- Intermolecular Forces Vs Thermal Interactions
- The Gaseous State Ex
- The Gas Laws Ex
- Ideal Gas Equation
- Kinetic Molecular Theory Of Gases
- Behaviour Of Real Gases: Deviation From Ideal Gas Behaviour
- Liquefaction Of Gases
- Liquid State
Thank you for reading online or downloading the States of Matter Class 11 Notes PDF. Furthermore, if you need any Chemistry books, then please do comment below. Our team will reply to you soon.
Subject wise Pdf Notes Download Links for JEE, NEET, and 11 & 12 Science
Disclaimer: All information’s / materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes are provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!