Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer Syllabus is an essential factor to know before you start your preparation.
In this article, we will share SSC stenographer syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern. From this post, you can also download Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF in English & Hindi.
The SSC Stenographer Examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit qualified candidates. SSC recruits Stenographer Grade C and D non-gazetted posts in various government Ministries, Departments and Offices.
Let’s read the SSC stenographer syllabus and examination pattern in detail:
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|3||English Language and comprehension||100||100|
- Time Duration : 120 Minute (2 Hours)
- There is negative marking and 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Objective or MCQs based online examination
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus – Download
- SSC stenographer syllabus in Hindi – (update soon)
- Staff Selection Stenographer Official Notification PDF – Download
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
The syllabus of Staff Selection Stenographer divided into 3 parts:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- similarities and difference
- space visualization
- problem solving
- decision making
- visual memory
- discriminating observation
- relationship concepts
- arithmetical reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- arithmetical number series
- non-verbal series
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
English Language & Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- English Vocabulary
- English Grammar
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage
According to toppers of this exams, if you carefully covered all above topics as per syllabus then you will definitely call for the skill test.
Skill Test in Stenography
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination for the next stage will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography.
|S. No.||Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)|
|1||Stenographer Grade “D”||English||50|
|2||Stenographer Grade “D”||Hindi||65|
|3||Stenographer Grade “C”||English||40|
|4||Stenographer Grade “C”||Hindi||55|
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi
- For the post of Stenographer Grade “C” the speed of 100 word per minute (w.p.m) and
- For the post of Stenographer Grade “D” 80 w.p.m.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF:
Thank You For Visiting Our Site. We Hope This Staff Selection Stenographer Syllabus 2022 Will Be Helpful For You. Furthermore, If You Have Any Questions To Related to this recruitment then Do Comment Below.