Post office Exam Pattern
Candidates need to read this new exam pattern carefully to understand the exam pattern of the Post Office GDS, MST and other posts.
In this exam there is 100 mcq question, which is ask from below subjects. The Post office exam pattern is provided here in a detail and section wise.
New Revised Exam Pattern of Post office exam
Exam Paper 1 – Post Office Exam
- Post Office Related Questions – 30 Questions (60 Marks)
- General Knowledge – 10 Questions (20 Marks)
- Basic Asthmatics – 10 Questions (20 Marks)
As per new official revised exam pattern of post office exam paper 1, there are only 50 Questions, 100 Marks and exam time duration is 1 Hour only.
Exam Paper 2 – Post Office Exam
- Translation of words from English to Local Language (Multiple Choice Question) 15 Question 15 Mark
- Translation of words from Local to English Language (Multiple Choice Question) 15 Question 15 Mark
- Letter Writing in Local Language in 40 to 50 Words (10 Marks)
- Paragraph/Short Essay in Local Language in 40 to 50 Words (10 Marks)
Time Duration of Exam – 1 Hour
Total Marks – 50 Marks
Old Post Office Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- English Grammar pdf – Download 25 Marks
- Mathematics – 25 Marks
- Hindi/Regional Language (like Gujarati) – 25 Marks
The total duration for India Post office GDS exam is of 120 mins (2 hrs). It will consist of Mcq Objective Type Questions. The language of the question paper in English or Any languages depending on particular regions like Gujarati. If you want to crack exam, read our quality materials for post office exam like GDS, Administrative Post, MTS post etc.
Post Office Exam Syllabus
Post Office Related Questions [60 Marks]
This Section covers topics such as Organisation of Department, Types of Post Offices, Business Hours, Payment of Postage, Stamps and Stationery, General Rules of Packing, Sealing, Posting, Manner of affixing postage stamps, Method of Address, Post Boxes and Post Bags, Duties related questions, Product and services like Mail, Banking, Insurance, Stamps and Business etc.
General Knowledge [20 Marks]
Mostly question asked related to Indian Geography, Civics, Indian Culture, Freedom Struggle, Ethics and Morale Study etc.
Basic Arithmetic /Maths [20 Marks]
we cover topic BODMAS (Brackets, Orders, Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction), Percentage, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Averages, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Unitary Method etc
India Post Office Recruitment Selection Process:
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Post Office Exam Fee
- 100 Rs for General, OBC & EWS Category
- Nil for ST/ST
Age Criteria for Post Office Exam
- 18 to 35 Year
Education Qualification for Post office Exam
- 10th Pass
Post Office Salary
- Minimum 9,300/- Rs to Maximum 34,800/- Rs.
Post Office Study Materials
Here we uploaded the most important post office exam study material, which is very useful which you help to pass out exam.
In this study materials we cover all the topic as per syllabus and exam pattern of post office. so please download and read the all materials carefully. And also share with your friends.
If you have any queries or suggestion about Indian Post Office pattern, do leave a comment down and we will get back to you soon. Thank You.