This book covers almost all the English Grammar topics that form the part of most of the questions in all competitive examinations.
This is the best book for the ‘spotting errors’ part of the examinations. If you don’t know anything much in English, still this book is very helpful for you in dealing with the ‘spotting errors’ section.
201 sets of questions, based on common errors and asked in various competitive examinations held from 1986 to 2021 have been given with detailed explanations.
Moreover, a minute study of the book will surely the student to solve the problems based on fill up blanks, sentence making and improvement of underlined or bold part in a sentence also.
Let’s read the basic details of book A Mirror of Common Errors PDF:
|Book Name||A Mirror Of Common Errors|
|Author Name||Dr Ashok Kumar Singh|
|Total Pages||145 Pages|
Special Features: A Mirror of Common Errors Book
- Almost all the chapters have been covered.
- Explanations are very good. Every question has been explained and the solutions are very comprehensive.
- If you can understand Hindi properly, this book is a boon. Especially for those who are from the Hindi medium, this book doesn’t have any alternative.
- The questions from all the examinations are provided set by set.
- The questions from all the examinations are provided.
- There is a huge variety of questions.
- You will easily understand what type of questions are asked in the examinations.
Let’s download A Mirror of Common Errors PDF Book By Ashok Kumar.
- Nouns & Cases
- Nouns & Numbers
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Time & Tenses
- Superfluous Expression & Slang
Download A Mirror of Common Errors PDF Book By Ashok Kumar
Thank you for downloading the English grammar book with exercises “A Mirror of Common Errors” by Ashok Kumar Singh. Furthermore, if you have questions regarding English grammar then do comment below.