Kabir’s dohe are often recited by Hindus as a part of their devotional singing and chanting. They are also recited by Muslims, who see them as a beautiful expression of the Islamic faith.
The dohe are also popular among Sikhs, who see them as a valuable source of spiritual guidance.
Kabir’s dohe have been translated into many languages, and there are many books and websites dedicated to them.
कबीर के दोहे हिंदी पीडीऍफ़ में डाउनलोड करें।
You can find a Kabir ke dohe PDF in Hindi by clicking on the link below.
Kabir became a disciple of Ramananda, a great saint of his time. He also met Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism. Kabir’s teachings were a unique blend of Hinduism and Islam. He believed that there is only one God and all religions lead to the same goal.
Kabir’s poetry is very popular even today. His dohas (couplets) are recited by people of all religions.
- Ek Onkar Satnam Karta Purkh Nirbhau Nirvair Akaal Moorat Ajoonee Saibhang Gur Prasaad.
One God is truth, the Creator, without fear, without hate, immortal, birthless, self-illuminated, by the Guru’s grace.
- Jap Gurudev and Simar Sukh Paavai.
Chanting the Guru’s name, peace is obtained.
- Na Ko Bairi Na Ko Bhaaee Na Ko Pachhaanai Na Ko Jaanai.
No one is my enemy, no one is my friend, no one knows me, no one knows me.
- Aape Bhichhu Na Ko Aavai Na Ko Jaavai Gurmatee Kahu Na Ko Raavai.
One who is afraid of himself, will not come or go, by Guru’s grace, I say, will not be attached.
- Man Tu Jot Saroop Hai and Jot Tu Aapno Saroop Hai.
The mind is a part of the light, and the light is your own form.
- Jo Prem Kareen So Kabir Bhaavai.
One who loves, becomes Kabir.
- Sabad Guru and Simar Naam Japai and Man Mool Naam Tapsai.
Chanting the Name of the Guru and simran (contemplation), the mind becomes absorbed in the Naam.
- Jab Koi Naam Nahi and Tab Koi Naam Nahi and Naam Hai Sabad Surati.
When there is no name, and then there is no name, and the Name is Shabad (Divine Word), it is in the attention.
- Naam Ratan Dhan Prabhu Kabir.
The Name is the jewel, the treasure, the Lord Kabir.
- Sant Kabir Amrit Vani.
The words of Sant Kabir are nectar.