GSSSB (Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board) has publish a notification for the post of Sahayak Laboratory Technician Post in Gujarat. Interested candidates should check this article before apply for the GSSSB Lab Technician.
Get here all information about GSSSB Lab Technician Syllabus, Written Exam Paper, Computer Text Pattern, Exam Date, Education Qualification, Age Eligibility Criteria, Result date etc.
GSSSB Laboratory Technician Exam Pattern
- General Knowledge – 30 Marks
- Gujarati Sahitya & Vyakaran – 20 Marks
- English Grammar – 10 Marks
- Technical Subject – 90 Marks
Total Marks – 150
Time Duration – 2 Hours
Negative Marking – 0.25 Mark Deducted per Wrong Answer
Question Paper Language – Gujarati and some English Questions
GSSSB Lab Technician Syllabus
- Gujarati History, Geography, Heritage, Gujarat Culture, Indian Constitution, General Science Gk, Math Reasoning, Environment, Jaher Vahivat Pdf, Govt Schemes, Disaster Management and Maths.
- If you want to crack Lab Technician Exam, You much prepare about all notes of Gujarati Sahitya. Therefore, We providing all study material of Lab Technician. In Gujarati Sahitya includes novelists, commentators, commentators, translators, critics, researchers and editors like UmaShankar Joshi, Mirabai, Narmad, Niranjan Bhagat, Kavi dalpatram and many more Gujarati Sahityakar and kruti etc.
- Are You Completed Your Gujarati Sahitya Preparation? If Yes! Then now prepare for the Gujarati Vyakran Study Materials. It’s too important to crack this exam. Therefore, we find a nice Gujarati Grammar books prepared as per the new syllabus and its purpose is for achievement and Specially designed for Lab Technician Exam.
- English Grammar is an integral part in the English section of Lab Technician Exam. You can achieve a good marks only if you have a depth knowledge of English Grammar. However, English Grammar is an important topic in this exam.
- Technical Subject’s question-answer depend on the you studied and apply for which post. In the Lab Technician there are mostly asked question related to Laboratory. However, It covers like Chemistry, Bio Chemistry and Microbiology.
Computer Test Pattern – Sahayak Laboratory Technician
To qualify for computer test, candidate require minimum 40 passing mark. For computer test, GSSSB call total vacancies 3 times candidates.
- Ms Excel Spreadsheet – 15 Marks
- Email with Attachment – 15 Marks
- Ms PowerPoint – 15 Marks
- Word Typing and Word Formatting (English & Gujarati) – 30 Marks
GSSSB Lab Technician Certificate
- You must do pass out Laboratory Technician Course, from authenticate govt organisation or Medical Council of India.
Exam Fee of GSSSB Lab Technician Exam
- General Category & OBC Category – 100 Rs
- SC/ST – No Fee
- Ex.Serviceman – No Fee
Lab Technician Salary
- GSSSB Laboratory Technician Salary is 31,340 per month fix for 5 Year
Age For Lab Technician
- Minimum 18 to Maximum 35 Year
Education Qualification GSSSB Laboratory Technician
- Degree or Graduation Required from Field like Chemistry, Bio Chemistry and Microbiology.
- Knowledge of Computer is essential
GSSSB Lab Technician Exam Date
- GSSSB Lab Technician Exam conducted on 30/11/2019. For location of exam center please download call letter from the Ojas.
GSSSB Lab Technician Call Letter or Admit Card
- Click to download GSSSB Lab Technical Admit Card
In short, These all about the GSSSB Lab Technician exam. If any changes in the syllabus or pattern of exam, we notify here in this post. We hope you will got all information on this article.