Dear Candidates we are provide GPSC Account Officer Class 2 official Syllabus topics and exam pattern in pdf. Candidates should revision their all subjects in routine on daily basis preparation describe in syllabus.
The GPSC Account Officer Class 1-2 selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview.
Here we are updated all the GPSC Account Officer Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Candidates should make self written notes to all related subjects with this your confidence will be more strong while appearing in written examination.
|Department Name||GPSC (Gujarat Service Public Commission)|
|Post Name||Account Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Update Soon|
GPSC Account Officer Exam Syllabus 2020
Download Syllabus pdf of account officer in Gujarati. We given link on last.
- Paper : General Studies – 200 Marks [3 Hour]
- Paper : Accountancy & Auditing – 200 Marks [3 Hour]
Although Exam Paper Language is Gujarati or English. detailed syllabus given below.
General Studies Topics – Paper 1
In addition, account officer paper 1 is contain General Studies related subjects, which are given below.
- Indus valley Civilization: Features, Sites, Society, Cultural History, Art and Religion. Vedic age- Jainism and Buddhism.
- The Role and contribution of Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel in Pre and Post-independence of India.
- Achievements and administrative reforms of the rulers of princely states of Saurashtra, Kutchh and Gujarat.
- The Mauryan and the Gupta Empire, Chola and Pallav Dynasties.
- Important Dynasties of Gujarat – Impact and Contribution, Important Policies, their administration, economy, society, religion, literature, arts and architecture.
- The advent of the Europeans in India. Establishment and expansion of British rule in India. Indian war of Independence of 1857 with special reference to Gujarat. Religious and social reform movements in 19th Century in India and Gujarat.
- India’s Freedom Movement, Revolutionaries in India and abroad. Role and contribution of freedom fighters of Gujarat and India.
- India after Independence – Reorganization of the States within the country, Maha Gujarat Movement, Major events.
- Cultural Heritage of India and Gujarat: Art forms, Literature, Sculpture and Architecture.
- Gujarat’s Folk Culture and Oral Tradition: Its Importance, Peculiarities and Impact.
- Art and Craft of Gujarat: Socio-Cultural contribution.
- Life of Adivasi (Tribes).
- Pilgrimage and Tourist Places of Gujarat
Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations.
- Indian Constitution: Evolution, features, Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, Important Amendments, Significant Provisions and Basic Structure
- Functions and Responsibilities of the Union and the States, Parliament and State Legislatures
- Panchayati Raj
- Finance /Accounts related provisions in Constitution of India
- Public Policy and Governance. Impact of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization on Governance.
Indian Economy and Planning
- Indian Economy on the eve of Independence, Emergence and development of planning exercise in India
- Various Policies and amendments in Agriculture sector and Industries sector, Infrastructure in Indian Economy.
- Indian Public finance; Indian tax system, public expenditure, public debt, deficit and subsidies in the Indian economy
- Trend, composition, structure and direction of India’s Foreign Trade
- Gujarat economy and all about it
- General Geography (Oceans, Atmosphere-structure, Solar system)
- Social (Distribution, density, growth, Sex-ratio, Literacy, Occupational Structure)
- Economic (Agriculture, Industry and Services)
Science and Technology
- National Policy on Science, Technology and Innovation, Contribution of Prominent Indian Scientists
- Various Government programmes promoting ICT, National Cyber Crime Policy
- Technology in Space & Defence
- Energy policy and Nuclear Policy of India
- Policies and Treaties for the protection of environment at the national and the international level
General Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
Number Series, Coding – Decoding.
- Shapes and their Sub-sections, Venn diagram.
- Problems based on Clocks, Calendar and Age.
- Average of mean, median, mode – including weighted mean.
- Power and exponent, Square, Square Root, Cube Root, H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and loss.
- Time and Work, Time and Distance, Speed and Distance.
- Area and Perimeter of Simple Geometrical Shapes, Volume and Surface Area of Sphere, Cone, Cylinder, cubes and Cuboids.
- Data interpretation, Data Analysis, Data sufficiency, Probability.
Current Events of Regional, National and International Importance
Team Jobs Captain doing very hard work for the student who wants government jobs and preparing for government Jobs.
However GPSC Current Affairs covers all topic like National affairs, International affairs, Bilateral affairs, Sports News, Political and Economic News and many more. We provided Daily current affairs & Weekly current affairs.
Paper 2 : Accountancy & Auditing Topics
Likewise this subject is most important to crack account officer exam in Gujarat government. Read and Download detailed syllabus in Gujarati.
- Basic accounting concepts, Principals-assumptions,
- Types of Accounts and their Rules, Process of accounts, Capitals and Revenue Accounts,
- Accounting Books and Trial Balance, Final Accounts, Rectification of Errors
- Goods and Services Tax
- Income-tax law
- Nature and Scope of Economics, Economic Goods v/s Free Goods,
- Price and value, Want and Demand
- International Trade
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and Financial Institution:
- Meaning & Basic Elements Characteristics Objectives-Types-Advantages
- Internal Control, Investigation, Internal Audit,
- Valuation of Assets and Liabilities
- Tax Audit, Cost Audit, Audit Program
Cost and Management Accounting
- The concept of cost, types of cost, Marginal Cost, Sunk Cost, Relevant Cost, Differential Cost, Opportunity Cost, Historical Cost, Period Cost, Fixed, Variable and Semi-Variable Cost
- Managements Accounting
- Cash Budget, Flexible Budget, Zero Base Budgeting
Get official notification of regarding GPSC Exam gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC dept will Release the Gujarat Account Officer Exam Date & Call Letter, Candidates Download from official website of GPSC. Best of Luck!
Finally thank you for reading, If you need any type help related to GPSC account officer post, do comment below, our expert will sure help you.