Geography Through Maps Pdf book written by K Siddhartha is presents the content in such a way that students can easily understand geography topics. Geography Through Maps UPSC Pdf explains geography with diagrams, flow charts and pictures.
This book covers the facts on different points like Bar graph, Population, situation and other important points. Geography Through Maps by K Siddhartha pdf explains subject of geography through maps, rather than a theory. The maps give guidance to locate different places and gain information about that places.
Geography Through Maps book K Siddhartha is useful for all students who finds difficulty in understanding the basic concepts of geography. This book is useful for UPSC aspirants for both GS and Geography optional, for PT as well as Mains.
About Geography Through Maps Book Pdf
Geography Through Maps book is divided into four sections:
- First section contains Ancient Indian History Geographical Concepts and Historical And Cultural Geography Of India.
- Second section includes Places With Location In Maps.
- Third section contain topics like Prehistoric Sites Of India, Recently Discovered Harappan Sites, and Places Of Tourist Interest.
- Fourth Section contains an appendix, exhaustive glossary, and an index.
Learn and Download: World Geography in Hindi
- Binding: paperback
- Language: english
- It is made up of premium quality material.
- K. Siddhartha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Moreover, All kinds of important Pdf notes and around 10,00,000 questions and complete General Knowledge Material can be found here. Subject wise Download Links for Handwritten Class Notes and Quizzes in Hindi and English.
Disclaimer: All information’s / materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. However we provide the links which is already available on the internet. The content is meant for individual and non-commercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!