Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. has recently announced about the Recruitment of Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant, Jr. Engineer-Civil, Jr. Engineer- Electrical and, Jr. Engineer-IT). DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Exam Date & Exam Center will be announced soon at online. Meanwhile, In this article you can get Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd Junior Assistant & Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019-20 and study material.
DGVCL is going to direct a composed test for the enrollment against these empty posts. Those connected competitors who are numb-skull about the plan/example and Syllabus of this composed test and stress over their arrangements.
They may get the latest prescribed exam pattern and syllabus for the exam of above mentioned posts from here. The DGVCL 2019-20 Syllabus will help you to beat the all questions with correct answers if you will prepare as per the offered syllabus.
Junior Assistant(Vidyut Sahayak) Exam Pattern 2019-20
- General Knowledge – 10%
- English Language – 20%
- Maths & General Science – 15%
- Analytic & Logical Reasoning – 15%
- Computer knowledge – 20%
- Gujarati language – 20%
Junior Engineer(Vidyut Sahayak) Exam Paper Pattern 2019-20 (Jr. Engineer-Civil, Jr. Engineer- Electrical and, Jr. Engineer-IT)
- General Knowledge – 10%
- English Language – 10%
- Technical Subjects – 60 %
- Computer Knowledge – 10 %
- Gujarati Language – 10 %
Vidhyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Syllabus
Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Must cover other topic like
- Geography, Famous Books & Authors, places
- Literature, Civics, Environmental Issues
- Indian History, Sports, Biology,
- General Science, Famous Days & Dates, Rivers, Lakes and, Seas, Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Parliament, Tourism, Indian Politics, Current Affairs, Artists, Countries and Capitals, Indian Economy
- Heritage site on India.
- Adverb, Spotting Errors
- Subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition (Underlined Part, Phrase in bold)
- Tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles
- Comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary
- Synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar
- Proficiency in the language, Idioms and Phrases Joining Sentences, Substitution, Sentence Completion, Synonyms,
- Para Completion, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Antonyms, Passage Completion.
- Elementary algebra geometry
- General trigonometry
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Decimal Fraction
- Pipes and Cistern
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Allegation & Mixture
- Boats & Streams
- Time and Work
- Logarithm, H.C.F and L.C.M., Permutation & Combination, Average, Height & Distance, Square Root and Cube Root, Ages etc.
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences which is Related to the DGVCL Posts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Statements & Conclusions
- Embedded Figures
- Clocks & Calendars
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Statements & Arguments
- Decision Making
- Cubes and Dice
- Alphabet Series
- Data Interpretation
- Mirror Images
- Non-Verbal Series
- Operating Systems
- The hardware of Computer
- MS Word
- Computer Basics
- MS Office, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Gujarati Sahitya
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Usage of Words
DGVCL Engineering Posts
- Structural Analysis
- Transportation Engineer 1 & 2 (Road)
- Building Planning
- Soil Mechanics
- Professional practice
- Hydraulic Structure
- Town Planning
- Quantity Estimation
- Building Code, etc.
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Power Engineering.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical Engineering topics etc.
- UML and Object Oriented designing
- Networking with LAN/WAN
- Manageable switch/router & wireless LAN with the network security, firewall & anti-virus.
- Operating Systems – Window OS client & server & Linux OS- client & server.
- Web Services, Window Services, JSON, jQuery
Job seekers who make a proper preparation with the help of DGVCL Syllabus and exam Pattern, they clear the written test. However, Candidates who are applied for the Dakshin Gujarat VCL Vidyut Sahayak Posts, those applicants begin readiness by utilizing theories DGVCL Syllabus and Exam Pattern which is given by the authorities of Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) from now onwards.
Candidates are advised that they should have to keep in touch with Official Website of DGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus regularly for more updates regarding information about Exam and its Syllabus.