Are you searching for Ethics Integrity and Aptitude by G Subba Rao PDF?
Today we are going to share with you complete Subbarao Ethics study notes PDF Hindi and English language.
This is one of the popular and important book for the candidates who are preparing for the UPSC civil services examinations.
|Book Name||Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination|
|Editor||G. Subba Rao (IAS) and P. N. Roy Chowdhury (IAS)|
|Book Language||English and Hindi|
|Publisher||G. K. Publications Pvt Ltd|
|Book Size||11 MB|
Download Subbarao Ethics PDF
Below given G Subba Rao ethics handwritten notes pdf also available in Hindi-English language.
This Subbarao ethics book for UPSC pdf is very important to crack any SSC, UPSC, IAS, Railway, RRB NTPC exams in India.
About the Authors of Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude PDF Book
Shri G Subba Rao is a retired IAS officer of the 1965 batch. He has worked in diverse areas of development and regulatory administration at the Centre and in Gujarat, both at levels of policy making and implementation.
Shri P. N. Roy Chowdhury has forty years of experience in teaching, public service and in highest levels of corporate management. management. He has a Masters in Applied Mathematics from Calcutta University. He taught in undergraduate Honours courses and later joined the IAS in 1977.
- Introduction to Ethics
- Challenges to Ethics and Moral Accountability
- Western Moral Thinkers
- Ethical Ideas in Indian Philosophical Tradition
- Lessons From The Lives Of Great Indian Leaders, Reformers And Administrators
- Sources of Ethical Guidance : Laws, Rules, Regulations and Conscience
- Ethical Qualities Through the Lenses of Sages and Great Thinkers
- Ethical Reasoning And Moral Dilemmas
- Codes of Ethics and Codes of Conduct
- Individual Ethics Of Civil Servants
- Code of Conduct for Ministers
- Mechanisms for Fighting Corruption
- Fight Against Corruption : Current Issues
- Multi-pronged Approach to Reducing Corruption
- The Right to Information Act
- Utilisation of Public Funds
- Corporate Governance
- Political Attitudes
- Modern Ethical Conundrums
- Emotional Intelligence
- International Morality
- Case Studies
- Glossary of Terms
- Solved Papers (2013-20)
Above Ethics Integrity and Aptitude by G Subba Rao PDF book also includes fully solved papers from 2013-2021 to help the students to understand the nature of exam, exam pattern and questions asked in the competitive exams.
Disclaimer: JobsCaptain does not own above Subba Rao Ethics pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link.