SSC exam conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting online applications for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 (Tier I) will be held from 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018 for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. Staff Selection Commission(ssc) – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
|Exam Board Name||SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level )|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||Central Level Exam|
|Eligibility||Indian National with a bachelor’s degree|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer- Based Test)|
|Posts offered||Group B and C officers under central Government|
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier I)
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Inspectors Not exceeding 27 years.
- For Junior Statistical Officers Not exceeding 32 years.
Scheme of the Examination: The examination will be conducted in 4 tier as indicated below.
1. Tier I Exam : Computer Based
2.Tier II Exam : Computer Based
3.Tier III Exam : Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive)
4.Tier IV : Computer Proficiency Test / Skill Test / Document Verification
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Keep Reading the Study Material Useful in ssc exam
- Starting Date of Applications: 5th May 2018
- Last Date for Apply : 4th June 2018
- Date of Exam SSC CGL 2018 (Tier I): 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018
- Date of Exam SSC CGL 2018 (Tier II): to be notified later
- SSC CGL 2020 Tier I Exam will have negative marking. One wrong answer to a question will deduct 1/4 marks from the total of all sections.
- For visually handicapped candidates the exam duration is 80 minutes.
official website: https://ssc.nic.in