Railway Exam Syllabus Pattern Material in Gujarati 2018-2019
Want to creak Railway Exam 2018-19? Get RRB Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment board, will conduct RRB Exam in 2018 by Central Government overall in India. This guide has everything you need to know about the Railway Exam Syllabus Pattern and Material in Gujarati.
As of now 10th pass or ITI bases vacancy declare in March. They are now searching for upcoming Railway Exam notification 2018 -2019 . so guys first everyone should know about the RRB Syllabus and material.
All the job seeker who want to creak the Railway Exam, Here we are going to share with you RRB exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Best material for the railway exam. With the help of this information, all students can easily start the RRB exam preparation.
Guys All the interested candidate. As we know that Railway is the best government sector to get jobs and make your career bright. Below we are going to share with you RRB Syllabus complete detail.
ailway JE exam is conducted online every year for thousands of students who aspire their career in Railways. It usually has questions from following fields.
Railway Exam syllabus divided in 5 sectors
- Technical Ability (According to the applied post)
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
Other group railway we will be declare.
Railway Exam all Study Material Available Here Download pdf
Railway Group D Exam Pattern
The RRb Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Computer Based Test
The CBT will be the first stage of selection that will be based on the following pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Qus||Duration|
|Mathematics Study Material Pdf||100||90 Mins|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Science – Study Material Pdf|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs Pdf|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- Physical Efficiency Test
If you qualify the CBT then you will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test which following will be of the pattern:
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
- Document Verification
- Based on your performance in the CBT subject to your qualifying in PET, you will be called for document verification.
- Thereafter, the final selection will be made.