Are you searching for Python MCQ online question-answer? Here we provide an important Python programming language online MCQ quiz.
1. What is Python?
A. C++ library
B. web browser
C. IDE (Integrated Developer Environment)
D. Programming Language
2. Who created Python?
A. Denis Ritchie
B. Tom Cruise
C. Guido Van Rossum
D. James Gosling
3. In python which keyword is used to start function?
4. Python was released publicly in which year?
5. In python which is the correct method to load a module?
A. include math
B. #include math.h
C. using math
D. import math
6. Python is said to be easily…..
A. Bug-able Language
B. Script-able Language
C. Writable Language
D. Readable Language
7. Which function is used to open the file for reading in python?
A. openfile(filename, mode)
B. open_file(filename, mode)
C. fopen(filename, mode)
D. open(filename, mode)
8. Which of the following function convert a string to a frozen set in python?
9. Which of the following data types is not supported in python?
10. What is the name of data type for character in python?
B. Python do not have any data type for characters they are treated as string.
11. Which of the following keyword is a valid placeholder for body of the function?
12. Which Keywords mark the beginning of the Class definition?
D. All of the above
13. is there a do while loop available in Python?
14. Which operator in python evaluates to true if it does not finds a variable in the specified sequence and false otherwise?
D. not in
15. In Python, which of the following function checks in a string that all characters are digits?
16. Which of the following function returns them in alphabetical character from the string str?
17. What Relationship Correctly Fits For University And Professor?
D. All of the above
18. Python is a case sensitive language.
19. Which of the following symbols are used for comments in Python?
20. Which keyword is used to define methods in Python?
D. All of these