Gujarat PSI Exam question papers are the most important and useful study material to get a complete idea about the Gujarat PSI Exam pattern.
Let’s get started..!
Want to pass PSI Exam? You must know the proper exam pattern. Here most important old exam paper of Gujarat PSI Exam paper pdf with a solution that is useful in the upcoming exam 2021- 2022. so you can prepare yourself for the Gujarat police exam.
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector (PSI), ASI, Intelligence Officer|
|Exam Conduct By||Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Board|
|What you will get?||Last 7 Years PSI Exam Paper with Official Answer keys|
Board of Gujarat police PSI has declared that the police board will conduct various exams. For the last few years we have noticed that the questions pattern of any competitive exam is nearly the same, so doing exam preparation from the previous year papers is very helpful.
So it is a golden opportunity for candidates to get a govt job. So candidates who are willing can refer to Gujarat PSI old Question paper pdf file available here,
you can check the official vacancy of Gujarat police at www.police.gujarat.gov.in or home.gujarat.gov.in.
PSI Exam Paper With Answer
- Gujarat Police PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer Solved Exam Question Paper [Date: 06-03-2022] – Download
March 2017 Gujarat PSI Exam Paper with Solution
- PSI Gujarati Question Paper with Solution
- English Question Paper with Solution
- PSI General Studies (GK GA) Question Paper with Solution
- PSI Law Question Paper with Solution PDF
2021 PSI Old Questions Paper PDF
|PSI ASI GK||Download Now|
|PSI ASI Gujarati||Click Here|
|PSI ASI English||Click Here|
01-01-2017 | PSI Exam Paper
2015 | PSI Exam Paper PDF
PSI Exam Paper 2012
2011 | PSI Exam Questions Paper
You may also read
SELECTION PROCESS FOR PSI POST
Gujarat State Police invites applications for the position of Police Sub Inspector. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Gujarat State Police.
- Minimum Graduate
Age Criteria for PSI
- Minimum 21 years to 35 years
The physical test consists of the following two rounds
- Running 5 km within 25 minutes. (Male Candidate)
- Running 1600 m within 9 minutes. (Female Candidate)
- Ex-Serviceman: 2400 meter running test (in 12 minutes and 30 seconds maximum)
PSI Prelim Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge,
- Current Affairs in Gujarati,
- Social Studies,
- General Science &
- Mental Ability.
PSI Main Written Exam pattern
The total number of question papers are four in PSI Exam. (Exam type: Objective or MCQ based Questions)
- Gujarati (100 marks: 1 hour 30 minutes)
- English (100 marks: 1 hour 30 minutes)
- General Knowledge (100 marks: 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Law (100 marks: 1 hour 30 minutes)
The basics of each topic have to be prepared for the exam from the best-known books. Practice the questions well and score well in this competitive exam to get selected.
So, the candidate may know the complete information of this Gujarat PSI Exam Pattern. We are providing the complete view of the exam appearance with the help of the exam syllabus all could know the exam topics of the PSI exam in Gujarat.