IIM Ahmedabad has published an New vacancy for Manager – Hospitality Posts.
- Plan, assign, train, instruct, assist, supervise, and evaluate the work of service provider and support staff pertaining to Catering and Housekeeping of IMDC and allied facilities.
- Ensure full compliance to operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards. Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment’s and services.
- Effectively manage the services within the policies and guidelines of IIMA, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the reporting and escalation matrix are in place and are adhered to.
- Revenue Management, Branding & Positioning and Customer Relationship Management.
- Closely monitor the operation reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Bill scrutiny, verification and processing of vendors, maintaining inventory, managing workforce, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Responsible for preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the Catering & Housekeeping annual operating Budget of IMDC.
- Develop principles such as budgeting, forecasting, purchase specifications, recipes, menu abstracts, food production control etc.
- Coordinate with other support departments of IIMA.
- Act as a liaison between the IIMA and other statutory authorities.
- Ensure proper Housekeeping and maintenance of rooms and allied facilities.
The Hospitality manager is expected to be an interface with the outsourced agency to ensure they meet high standards of IIMA’s requirement to provide high order experience to the Executive Education participants. The incumbent is expected to have qualification, experience and proven track record.
- Perform independent quality assurance (Q/A) review of contractor’s services as per the contract.
- Review, check and approve service provider’s reports, progress pay estimates, contract change orders, and other documents related to contracts.
- Coordinate and oversee sampling and testing of materials incorporated into the food/services.
- Initiate, prepare, organize and maintain a record of required food/services diaries, food/services inspection reports. Also, maintain and organize required catering/services diaries, pay authorizations, correspondence, and other required project documentation.
- Accountable for the overall performance from efficiency, quality, work scheduling, effective resource utilization and cost perspective.
- Control operational cost like food cost, man power cost and other miscellaneous expenses.
- Ensures that quality, safety, and hygiene standards on all the concepts and outlets as per international standards.
- Provides support for the professional development of staff and managers reporting directly to him.
- Reports to CAO on progress and any high-level issues.
- Provides support to all oversight functions like Finance, HR, IT, QHSE, Cost Control, Internal Audit and marketing etc.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- The candidate should possess full time Graduation in any discipline plus Masters or PG Diploma in Management/Catering/Hospitality/Hotel industry recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal communications and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of the Institutional Catering sector, trends and other market developments.
Salary & Allowances:
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for further period as required.
Maximum 45 years as on the last date of application. Institute provides age relaxation as per GOI rules. Additional 5 years’ age relaxation is given to the women candidates.
The selected person will report to the Chief Administrative Officer Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY latest by March 20, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.iima.ac.in.