New Job vacancy for Accounting Administrator in Jordan.
The Accounting Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Accounting Department.
- Record data related to credit card receipts and booking of cash and review, correct and submit change forms to the Accounting Department.
- Prepare monthly reports and follow up with relevant parties for payments and irregularities
- Review, update, and maintain accounting files on a periodic basis
- Receive money in cash and match amounts with transactions entered on the system in order to ensure balance and accuracy
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, labeling, filing (hard and soft copies) and database entry(when applicable)
- Screen incoming mail and/or telephone calls, redirect correspondence and callers to appropriate staff in order to support operations efficiency of the department (when applicable)
Requirements Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent technical degree (TS)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Cultural Awareness
- Planning and Organizing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com