At quantitative aptitude topic on boats and streams, you will get boats and streams questions test difficulty wise, which will have categorized as easy, medium, and moderate level. Boats and streams questions and answers pdf with Solutions covers all boat and stream concepts.
In boats and streams for bank exams pdf, you will find the easiest and quickest ways to solve a question. Problems on Boats and streams notes contain upstream and downstream important formula, shortcuts, tips, and tricks.
The practice of boats and streams difficult problems questions is a must as they are easy as well as scoring and asked in IBPS Clerk, SSC CGL, SBI PO, and Bank Exams.
Boats and Streams Questions and Answers
These tough upstream and downstream questions pdf with Solutions provide fully solved Boats and Streams examples with a detailed answer and description.
Important Points for Boats and Streams Problems
- Stream: The moving water in a river is known as a stream.
- Upstream: The boat is moving in the opposite direction to the stream, it is called upstream. In this situation, the net speed of the boat is called the upstream speed.
- Downstream: If the boat is flowing along the direction of the stream, it is called downstream. In this situation, the net speed of the boat is called downstream speed.
- Still Water: The water of a river or any other water body which is not flowing is known as still water, and the speed of the water is zero.
Types of Boats and Streams Questions
- Time-Based Questions
- Speed Based Questions
- Questions on Average Speed
- Questions Based on Distance
We have tried our best to represent important boats and stream questions with answer keys to help to improve your Quantitative Aptitude. Please comment on any suggestions in the comment section below.
Moreover, All kinds of important Pdf notes and around 10,00,000 questions and complete General Knowledge Material can be found here. Subject wise Download Links for Handwritten Class Notes and Quizzes in Hindi and English.
Disclaimer: All information/materials available on this website or the links provided on the site are for educational and study purposes only. We provide the links which are already available on the internet. However, the content is meant for individual and noncommercial uses only. We don’t want to violate any copyright law. These Pdf Notes provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you!