SSC Constable GD Syllabus and Materials Pdf Download
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. SSC constable syllabus other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Total posts: Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces NIA & SSF and Rifleman
(Ground Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) Examination, 2018
Total No. of Posts: 54,953 Posts (All India)
SSC Constable GD Syllabus
Education and Qualification for SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 not be eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents / certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
SSC APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee paid through SBI Challan SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. once Ffee paid not be refunded.
SSC Constable Syllabus
Computer Based Exam (Dates of examination intimated in due course). All candidates whose online applications are found in order called to appear in the Computer Based Examination. The Computer based exam consist of the following composition:
Note-I: All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based
exam conducted in English and Hindi only.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness – Pdf Materials
- Elementary Mathematics – Pdf Materials
- English/ Hindi – Pdf Material
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Based on the performance in CBE, first of all candidates shortlisted for PET/ PST by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted at various centres finalised by the CAPFs. Detailed scrutiny of candidates eligibility/ documents undertaken at the time of DME.